GW2 art book? — Guild Wars 2 Forums

GW2 art book?

Morning! Wouldn't it be great if there was an up to date art of GW2 book? Like including hot and pof concept art? I would absolutely be down for that. Anyone else willing to shell out real bucks for such a thing?

Comments

• Yep I totally agree.
    Nice, hardcover concept art book would be great. It is still possible to find the original GW2 book in second hand at a too high price unfortunately.
    Rather a book gathering GW2 core + the 2 expansions or maybe the original GW2 reedition and 1 book per extension. Thus they could edit a new book for each futur expansion.
    It would be nice to have, in addition of concept art, lots of comments and stories from the devs(inspiration, difficulties, challenges...).

And definitively I think it makes a great present for Christmas or birthdays for all GW fans:-)

• I agree i wouldn't mind having it or them. I could practice drawing using them as reference :)

• Danikat.8537Danikat.8537 Member ✭✭✭✭

I agree. Ignoring the fact that my house has more than enough video game art books in it already I'd love an updated GW2 one

Danielle Aurorel - Desolation EU. Mini Collector.

"In this town, we call home, everyone hail to the pumpkin song! In this town, don't we love it now? Everyone's waiting for the next surprise!"

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.