Lava Font improvement — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Lava Font improvement

With the 40% dmg nerf this skill simply does no longer feel powerful in any way. Even with the latest buff this has not changed. I mean a measly 10% do I even have to say more?
With its tiny size it is not useful as area denial and in pve you have trouble hitting several enemies reliable without somebody pushing them together. Not to mention with the first tick being delayed you have an unnecessary hard time to hit something or somebody anyway.
But what if the radius of Lava Font was increased by and that annoying delay before the first tick was removed?
I think that would at least make it a worthwhile skill again.

Comments

• Or just change the damage back to what it was and increase the base cd to 6 seconds again? We already have two 300 radius skills in Ice Spike and Eruption.

• Blocki.4931Blocki.4931 Member ✭✭✭✭

It shouldn't be a nuke. It's fine right now imo, but there are other, more glaring issues that hold the class back.

Smugly chuckling forever.
    My sentence doesn't make sense? Well, I probably forgot to write half of it before posting.

• Dahir.4158Dahir.4158 Member ✭✭✭

@Blocki.4931 said:
    It shouldn't be a nuke. It's fine right now imo, but there are other, more glaring issues that hold the class back.

Lol... it's not fine.

Broski Supreme - Piledriver Boss

• steki.1478steki.1478 Member ✭✭✭✭

Bring back full damage on 4 sec cd from 2+ years ago. Who needs raid balance when critters aren't dying fast enough :trollface:

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.