NPC "Savor FoulNight" Bug in map "Diessa Plateau"

Greedo.1578

I was doing the archives of the Twilight III, but when I played the part of this event, it was necessary that Savor FoulNight be with the others, but he does not do anything, you can not interact with him, I try to do other events to see if something happened to the AND NOTHING.I'm trying to do that event from 2 in the morning, and it's already 06:13 PM <<<<< "PM" so it took more than 12 hours and the NPC did not move, I hope the ArenaNet does something , I thought that after resting the NPC would return to normal but, NOP nothing happened

• ArenaNet Staff

There's a thread on the meta already.

https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/52714/bug-cant-get-to-font-of-rhand-trying-to-make-mawdrey-in-2018

The next content update should have a fix with the assault on Incendio Templum event where the warband could stall out, but I'm still investigating the issue with the meta stalling earlier. I presume the meta is on the step where the warband is being assembled?

@"Jeffrey Vaughn.1793" said:There's a thread on the meta already.

https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/52714/bug-cant-get-to-font-of-rhand-trying-to-make-mawdrey-in-2018

The next content update should have a fix with the assault on Incendio Templum event where the warband could stall out, but I'm still investigating the issue with the meta stalling earlier. I presume the meta is on the step where the warband is being assembled?

Yes, it's currently at the part where they are being assembled so Savor is suppose to be there but instead he is at the part where you give him the items for his collect event.

• 8 months later...

savor foulnight is bugged again. The mill that he repairs is wrecked but he just stands outside the mill to the left as your exit the west side of the mill./ip says 35.174.96.177:0 if that helps. Been bugged at least for 19 hours. Same ip as when I was logged in 19 hours ago.

• 6 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 years later...