Official Bug Report Thread: LWS4 Episode 4

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Palador.2170 said:

@Blocki.4931 said:Any release ever. As if that isn't to be expected for any mmo dropping new instances content.

When it's the same problem again and again, you do kind of expect them to learn how to work around it somehow.

Well, it's simply having tens of thousands of people trying to get into the same instance simultaneously that blows up their servers or whatever. Can't really work around that

Very disappointing, another kourna map so I expect nothing great but in addition these crashes... That's enough! It happened for each episode of the living season, those crashes shouldn't happens anymore! 3 months!!! Mhppffff.... will wait one-day or two I guess... was not hyped but I'm more than not hyped now.

After a good 40 minutes of waiting on loading screens and connection errors, I managed to log in. However, I'm not receiving access to the new episode at all, and the character that I use for living story has had his progress on the other LS4 episodes removed entirely as if I had not played through them. I can be patient with network issues, but I will not be happy if i have to replay all of LS4 just to get to the new content.

I am also unable to use my portal tome to enter Kourna because it is "locked content".

I would post screencaps, but the character in question is now unplayable as he is stuck in a loading screen on login.

-- Edit: Looking at other reports, I'm going to wager that the reason I can't get into Kourna is because of the scroll/tome bug linking it to Bluffs instead. I would still like an answer concerning the rollback on story progress, though.

@Darlgon.9273 said:

@"Randulf.7614" said:At least a timely response this time

Thanks for letting us know. Too bad they didn't update their "official" forums at the same time.

They did, but only mentioned the gem store...which is weird given many of us can't even access the game. to get to it...