A Tameable Elonian Scaled Drake, Please? — Guild Wars 2 Forums

A Tameable Elonian Scaled Drake, Please?

I wish ArenaNet would consider adding the Elonian Scaled Drake as a new Ranger tameable pet. It would just be nice having a drake that actually looks more crocodilian.

Comments

• Klipso.8653Klipso.8653 Member ✭✭✭✭

or a riftstalker

-Balwarc [ICoa]

• Genesis.8572Genesis.8572 Member ✭✭✭

That would also be nice. But it would be nice if pet types other than cats got a new member or two each expansion. And after seeing these gorgeous Elonian Scaled Drakes around, that seems like a choice candidate.

• Xenon.4537Xenon.4537 Member ✭✭✭

@Klipso.8653 said:
    or a riftstalker

I would love this but I think Anet wants rangers to have a more... friendly druid nature vibe to them. I don't think we will ever get crazy magical energy demon pets in this game.

• Dante.1763Dante.1763 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Xenon.4537 said:

@Klipso.8653 said:
    or a riftstalker

I would love this but I think Anet wants rangers to have a more... friendly druid nature vibe to them. I don't think we will ever get crazy magical energy demon pets in this game.

I want the Elonian Dog, i have trouble spelling it, but they look so cool!

Amana Silentchild; My Main
    Ember Wandertooth; The Kingslayer, Kianda Redpaw; The Blazing Light
    Why GW is Called Guildwars

• @Dante.1763 said:

@Xenon.4537 said:

@Klipso.8653 said:
    or a riftstalker

I want the Elonian Dog, i have trouble spelling it, but they look so cool!

The basenji? I'd love to have one as a pet. I can't get over how small they seem compared to the Krytan Drake Hound but I'd love one regardless. They're so cute.

And I agree, I'd love to have an Elonian Scaled Drake. That's been on my mind since we first saw them in PoF! :)

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.