Home › WvW
What kind of WvW player are you?
- Control Freak: Typically a commander, running with a guild. Voice chat required at all times, you tell pugs to get lost and guild kick anyone that dies in your raids. Generally has a ridiculous group sustain and it takes a zerg twice the size to kill you. Guild builds mandatory. Constantly asks if anyone wants to gvg
- Eat my huge burst and give me your delicious salty whisper: Typically a troll or sadist that relishes in the fact that you can dish out an ungodly amount of damage from nowhere and likely out of stealth, patiently waits for salty whispers and even provokes anger by throwing siege on your enemy corpses after you delete them off the face of tyria.
- Filthy Casual: Plays on the weekends, generally a bronze or lower rank player. Runs with friends, and plays non-competitively to have a good time. Nothing rustles your jimbos.
- I'm just here for the reward track tbh: PPTS and K-Trains only. Hates W, vW probably most likely for the "Eat my huge burst and give me your delicious salty whisper" kind of player, likely mainly plays PvE and uses a PvE build in WvW.
- The person that just got a commander tag and takes the server to negative PPK territory: After all those years of criticizing commanders, you finally get enough currency to afford a commander tag. Now you can show those noobs how it's really done, Despite being only a bronze rank. Has good intentions, but probably doesn't know the bad calls and poor positioning is causing the server's ppk to go to hell. Eventually gives up and capture camps and paper towers with a squad of 20 pugs or tailgate another more experienced commander to doubleteam.
- /bow /bow /bow: Typically on the sides of SMC dueling people. Ganks anyone that's disrespectful to others dueling and is somehow elusive to zergs running them over. Doesn't help the server, defend objectives, or resurrect allies.
- I have no idea what I'm doing: Has a .0000001 k/d ratio, never has supplies, and likely squirrels off to kill a harpy if running in a zerg. likely uninstalls after playing for 10 minutes. Never on voice chat.
- Hold 1 and W zerg bot: Self explanatory. Equivalent is the guy playing a healbot ele saying "water" every 2 seconds in voice chat.
- Siege humping intensifies: Has a bottomless pit of superior and guild siege collected and donated over time. Has a secret "War Chest", and will even buy out guilds from other servers. Arrow carts block out the sun. Will take out a paper gate with 15 guild rams and a trebuchet
What kind of WvW player are you? 100 votes
Eat my huge burst and give me your delicious salty whisper
I'm just here for the reward track tbh
The person that just got a commander tag and takes the server to negative ppk territory
I have no idea what I'm doing
Siege humping intensifies