[FENX][NA]- fun guild seeking new ADULT members, newbies and veterans

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HelloI played GW2 since released, but I left the game in 2013 and didn't return until April 2018, therefore I am a bit outdated, in terms of gears and builds. It took me a while but I almost fully gear up my revenant and I'm planning to do my first raid. I was looking for a guild on the forum that does weekly raiding, and then I found your guild. If the guild is opened for new recruits, please contact me via in-game chat or on the forum when you are available. Have a good one!

• 1 month later...

If there's room, I'm looking for an active guild. I have a max lvl character but I'm honestly very new to anything end game. I'm interested in finding a guild that can help teach me. I honestly really want to learn PVP and end game dungeons and stuff. Plus I really would love a guild with discord.

Hey! You folks sound like exactly what I'm looking for. I am a casual player, just getting started. Looking for friendly folks to chat with and ask advice from -- I'm a long-time WoW player and obviously am completely overwhelmed trying to find my bearings in Tyria. If there is still room in the guild, I'd love a spot. Thanks!

I've been playing GW2 since launch off and on throughout the years, I'm currently playing casually and looking for a group of players to hang out with on occasion. I'd be very willing to help take newer players through things like Fractals or help with story/map completion. ^^ I'd like to get to know FENX.