GEMSTORE REQUESTS: New Items; Items offered again - [Merged]

I think it would be nice to add a proper high heel skin for the foot armour slot, something akin to the shoe in the First Follower Desmina outfit something the game is lacking as most of the core shoe skins with a heel are fairly clunky and ugly imho whereas the shoe on the Desmina outfit is so pretty and I tend to wear the outfit over my fashion wars purely because of the shoe on it. As someone who has spent far too much money on pretty shoes irl this is an untapped gold mine Anet.

You guys can add some decorations/upgrades to the Sun's Refuge home instance to make it more worthwhile and more useful for what it is :)

May sound stupid,but adding extra guild slots tabs wouldn't hurt too much,right? :D

I also wouldn't mind for some new chairs.Maybe branded themed chair,or jungle themed chair or ring of fire chair etc... :3

Can you please bring back the Dynamics Glider Module? Im really digging the inquest look, decked out with all my weapons, mounts, and the suit... just missing the glider and back piece, it really suits my holo engineer and makes me sad not having it completed. If you could also give me a heads up on what weapon engineer is gonna need next so i can buy the inquest weapon before the price spikes thatd be cool too xD

Commander Trail.

I was doing an HP run in TD. Despite the commander using marks, it was difficult to follow him at times. So I was thinking, why not have a glowy trail behind the commander that makes it easier to follow? There can be a basic glowy trail unlocked from the game, and more effects purchasable through the gem store. The effect should be strong enough to be easy to follow, but transparent enough that players can still see the actual paths.

When in a group, only the commander can use the trail and only players in the same group as the commander can see the commander’s trail (to prevent visual effect spam from random players). When not in a group, any player can use it, but again, only that player can see his/her own trail.

The length/duration of trail should be affected by party size. When in a squad, the trail should last for like 10 seconds so that a large squad can more easily follow the commander. However, when just playing alone without a party, the trail shouldn’t last more than a couple of seconds so that it doesn’t distract when playing solo stuff. Also, the trail should automatically turn off when the player attacks something and turn back on once player leaves combat. This way, it doesn’t impede vision while fighting.

I would love gathering item glyphs for each of the festival special currencies like candy corn/chattering skull/nougat center/plastic fangs, bubble baubles, snowflakes (I really miss the old frostbitten gathering tools), candy cane, zhaitaffy, favor of the bazaar, favor of the pavilion, favor of the festival, festival token, queen's gauntlet ticket.

Another really cool glyph would be one that gives random chance for random festival currency, or even "current event" currency.

Also, please increase the total material storage expansion amount. Sadly, 2000 is not enough for some items

Suggestion.Personal Inventory Assistant.GIzmo, if placed in character's backpack, will perform few automatic actions:

• Auto-Deposit items on loot.
  • Automatically open all kinds of loot bags, including champion bags.
  • Auto-Consume essence of luck.
  • [100% Experimental function, use on your own discretion] If Copper-Fed Salvage-o-Matic or Silver-Fed Salvage-o-Matic is present in character's backpack or shared slot. Inventory Assistant can perform automatic salvage of Fine and Lower or Masterwork and Lower items with chosen Salvage kit, if those items appears in bag slots (excluding unidentified gear).

All functions are seperate and can be toggled on or off.If placed in shared slot, effects and settings will be account wide.