LF Duo partner or PvP guild — Guild Wars 2 Forums

LF Duo partner or PvP guild

asha.4159asha.4159 Member ✭✭
edited September 24, 2018 in Looking for Team

I would say im a good FB and SB. improving Nec and rev.

your team is a gamble and i hope having a good duo will help fight with/ against the good, the bad and the ugly (bots)

Khan Ur Asha - EU server Vabbi - Achievement hunter spending too much time in WvW PPK farming lootbags
Member of WvW guild Burn Vabbi [vB] also The Spud Club [SPUD], Guardians of the Dutch [GOTD] &
New PvP Guild - My Build is from MetaBattle [Mb]

Comments

• Alin.2468Alin.2468 Member ✭✭✭

So you wish to make a partner and play 2 in a team of 5. This means you both would control 40% of team together, while 60% of team value is controlled by randoms provided by Anet (considering each member has a 20% value of presence and skill combined). So more than a half of your team value (more than 50%) depends purely on what Anet computer decides to give you. Therefore, the game is never in your control with that 2 in 5, it's all an illusion. Friendship, voice chat, professional gaming, it's all in that 40% you love (teamwork), but the match is in Anet hands right from the start with that 60% of random luck.

Stop putting so much passion in a PvP game of 2. This game is the same for like 6 years. Aren't you tired of waiting? Why struggle when you can play PvE?! Why try to form PvP guilds of 2 members only when you can actually play together in 10 with raids, or in 100 with WvW?

Enjoy the game! Stop farming mindlessly for some skins!

• I'm Reaper/Scourge borderline gold3/platinum1 looking for duo as well. Might be what you need.

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.