Since when Arah story mode is a solo mission?

Khalisto.5780

After going all through the personal story I found out that the final story is a solo mission, it used to be the arah story mode.

I left the game in ther early 2015, right before the HoT release.

I can imagine that after the dungeons stopping being profitable it became really hard to put a party together to do this final quest. So decided to turn it a solo mission.

Yep, June 23rd, 2015.

Converted the Ruined City of Arah (story) dungeon to a Personal Story step that may be completed by 1 – 5 players. Improved or added sound effects and audio zones to multiple encounters. Revised the Ruined City of Arah Dungeon Track to be unlocked by story mode or explorable mode completion. The Master of Arah achievement has been revised to only require explorable mode completion. Modified completion reward.

@"Just a flesh wound.3589" said:Yep, June 23rd, 2105.

Converted the Ruined City of Arah (story) dungeon to a Personal Story step that may be completed by 1 – 5 players. Improved or added sound effects and audio zones to multiple encounters. Revised the Ruined City of Arah Dungeon Track to be unlocked by story mode or explorable mode completion. The Master of Arah achievement has been revised to only require explorable mode completion. Modified completion reward.

That's quite the time machine you have there. :wink:

@Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:

@"Just a flesh wound.3589" said:Yep,

That's quite the time machine you have there. :wink:

Lol. I do go through the Mists quite regularly you know.

• 8 months later...