[PvX][EU] Underpowered Community - Looking for Friendly and Active players! - Page 2 — Guild Wars 2 Forums

[PvX][EU] Underpowered Community - Looking for Friendly and Active players!

Comments

• bump bump bump

Golemancer Tixx - Far Shiverpeaks (EU). Achievement Hunter (+36k) ~750 on the AP Leaderboards.

• I sent an application to join the guild and joined the discord but im getting kicked after a few minutes and now i cant get in any more. Are you not accepting new members or am i doing something wrong?

• @Baconbomb.3701 said:
    I sent an application to join the guild and joined the discord but im getting kicked after a few minutes and now i cant get in any more. Are you not accepting new members or am i doing something wrong?

Sorry it was all me, was going to make you a guest on the channel but klicked the wrong thing. Come back in and we’ll talk :)

Golemancer Tixx - Far Shiverpeaks (EU). Achievement Hunter (+36k) ~750 on the AP Leaderboards.

• bump bump bump

• bump bump bump

• Leeal.7021Leeal.7021 Member ✭✭

Hi - looking for a guild after a break from the game. Lvl 80 alts in just about every class and looking to try out raids :)

• @Leeal.7021 said:
    Hi - looking for a guild after a break from the game. Lvl 80 alts in just about every class and looking to try out raids :)

Hey! Message/mail me ingame or on discord (same name there as ingame) and lets talk later today :) will be on in about 30mins to an hour.

• bump bump bump

• bump bump bump

• bump bump bump

• bump bump bump

• bump bump bump

• bump bump bump

• Hello,I would like to join to this guild,but I afraid that I am not old enough to be in this guild :/,If you accept me with my current age,I would be happy With that :)

• @MightyOne.1742 said:
    Hello,I would like to join to this guild,but I afraid that I am not old enough to be in this guild :/,If you accept me with my current age,I would be happy With that :)

Hi, if you are 18 or older you are more then welcome :)

• @WhatLiesBeneath.9018 said:

@MightyOne.1742 said:
    Hello,I would like to join to this guild,but I afraid that I am not old enough to be in this guild :/,If you accept me with my current age,I would be happy With that :)

Sadly I am not :/

• @MightyOne.1742 said:

@WhatLiesBeneath.9018 said:

@MightyOne.1742 said:

Sadly I am not :/

I’m sorry then mate. But I’m sure you’ll find another guild :) goodluck!

• bump bump bump

• bump bump bump

• bump bump bump

• bump bump bump

• bump bump bump

• Hey,

I would be interested, i play since launch with some breaks here and there, in all modes, mostly PvE but sPvP, WvW, Raids, T4's too. I'm 18+

Cheers

• @Snoopeh.6984 said:
    Hey,

I would be interested, i play since launch with some breaks here and there, in all modes, mostly PvE but sPvP, WvW, Raids, T4's too. I'm 18+

Cheers

Hey there!

If you are on today, you can whisper me and we'll talk :)

• bump bump bump

• bump bump bump

• bump bump bump

• bump bump bump

• bump bump bump

• bump bump bump

• bump bump bump

• bump bump bump

• bump bump bump

• bump bump bump

• bump bump bump

• I've just applied via your website. I hope you will accept me :)

• @TheFluffyNinja.5270 said:
    I've just applied via your website. I hope you will accept me :)

I’ll look tomorrow when I wake up! See u ingame soon :)

• I've also applied via the webpage, mainly active on the discord. If you have any more questions feel free to hit me up there.

Regards, Pelf.

• @Pelfie.2948 said:
    I've also applied via the webpage, mainly active on the discord. If you have any more questions feel free to hit me up there.

Regards, Pelf.

Hey! I will check tomorrow :) see u soon!

• Hi , i would like to join to :) I dont have the latest expansion yet but im gonna buy it soon , im a returning player to
    my main is a 80 druid ( or ranger)
    im 47 !

• @Fantasmo.9514 said:
    Hi , i would like to join to :) I dont have the latest expansion yet but im gonna buy it soon , im a returning player to
    my main is a 80 druid ( or ranger)
    im 47 !

Sent you an ingame mail!

• Bump bump bump

• Bump bump bump

• Bump bump bump

• Bump bump bump

• Bump bump bump

• Bump bump bump

• Bump bump bump

• Bump bump bump

• Bump bump bump

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.