[Video] Power Mirage Roaming + gameplay tips

dubidubidubidu.5308

@"Jazz.4639" said:

im planning the next matchup duelling guide for how to counter warrior, but that needs a bit of time, the low interest in my guides are not that encouraging atm.

Please keep with your guides!

They are great a help (at least to me) to learn the class! The guides that you did are well explained, on detail and pretty clear so, I encourage you to keep with them.... would be great if all Gw2 guides on YT could be like yours or Yumi's ones.

@ApaWanka.2698 said:

@"Jazz.4639" said:

im planning the next matchup duelling guide for how to counter warrior, but that needs a bit of time, the low interest in my guides are not that encouraging atm.

Please keep with your guides!

They are great a help (at least to me) to learn the class! The guides that you did are well explained, on detail and pretty clear so, I encourage you to keep with them.... would be great if all Gw2 guides on YT could be like yours or Yumi's ones.

big thx for your feedback, nice to hear you like the guides and they can help! <3 ofc i will not stop i just dont rush it too hard anymore. warrior guide will still need a bit time because little summer break and some rl stuff, but im on it! :)

• 2 weeks later...

@"Jazz.4639" I have a question.

I run the power mirage 1 shot build with mental anguish, superiority complex, berserker ammy and rune of scholar. I like to run the power spike mantra (mainly because of the +12 might from channeling) to increase my GS 2 burst, BUT I am thinking that I would probably have better team impact if I used portal. I feel like since I'm specced for glass, I get more of a return on investment from the power spike mantra than for example your build. But then again I could really get a lot of +1 and team fight kills with portal mobility on targets that are below 100% health. I float between plat 1 and 2 depending on the day.

Thoughts?

@Sampson.2403 said:@"Jazz.4639" I have a question.

I run the power mirage 1 shot build with mental anguish, superiority complex, berserker ammy and rune of scholar. I like to run the power spike mantra (mainly because of the +12 might from channeling) to increase my GS 2 burst, BUT I am thinking that I would probably have better team impact if I used portal. I feel like since I'm specced for glass, I get more of a return on investment from the power spike mantra than for example your build. But then again I could really get a lot of +1 and team fight kills with portal mobility on targets that are below 100% health. I float between plat 1 and 2 depending on the day.

Thoughts?

i think for roaming/+1 dmg builds and even for most duelling builds (condi and hybrid mirage) portal will always be the best choice. i would heavily outplay every mes running MoP instead portal on the map. when you wanna take MoP for the might and aoe dmg than drop MoD, you can stun your target with f3 for the oneshot or use gs5 and then blink-burst, or s3 root-burst or you count dodges. MoD is rly not needed to hit your shatters. MoD only has max use/ value with powerblock, to peel for teammates secure and interrupt rezzes and stomps etc. so MoD max value is when used as a teamsupport utility and not as a oneshot secure skill. so with your oneshot build without powerblock i would not use it anyway. decoy/signet of midnight or even signet of Illusion would be a much better choice after portal for your build.

@"Jazz.4639" said:

Thoughts?

i think for roaming/+1 dmg builds and even for most duelling builds (condi and hybrid mirage) portal will always be the best choice. i would heavily outplay every mes running MoP instead portal on the map. when you wanna take MoP for the might and aoe dmg than drop MoD, you can stun your target with f3 for the oneshot or use gs5 and then blink-burst, or s3 root-burst or you count dodges. MoD is rly not needed to hit your shatters. MoD only has max use/ value with powerblock, to peel for teammates secure and interrupt rezzes and stomps etc. so MoD max value is when used as a teamsupport utility and not as a oneshot secure skill. so with your oneshot build without powerblock i would not use it anyway. decoy/signet of midnight or even signet of Illusion would be a much better choice after portal for your build.

Great advice thanks. What do u mean exactly when u say "use gs5 and then blink burst"?

@Sampson.2403 said:

@"Jazz.4639" said:

Thoughts?

Great advice thanks. What do u mean exactly when u say "use gs5 and then blink burst"?

i mean when you wanna cc your target before you burst and f3 is on cd then you can use gs5 instead, you should know that your target doesnt have any stunbreak anymore and you have to be very fast with starting gs2 after gs5 because gs5 is not instant and you cant start gs2 during it already. means the target has more time to react inbetween your cc and your burst. but when it has no stunbreak you can be fast enough to hit the burst during targets is still cced.

the combo is gs5 - start gs2 as fast as poss - blink to target before gs2 hits - f1 shatter after gs2 generated the clone.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi found some nice music, needed to share immediatley, luckily got some good matches to show, so made another break from my summer break and back with a new vid, high ranked pvp roaming with my power mirage. hope you can enjoy! :) pls notice the vid description/pinned comment as always! greetings jazz

• 2 months later...

Hi all, sry for the longer wait but finally a new pvp vid up with my power mirage and nice music (at least my taste hehe). pls notice the vid description/ pinned comment under the vid as always! hope you can enjoy! greetings jazz

btw the intro is dedicated to a german comedy series but even a lot of germans dont get the joke, so dont mind when you dont understand the intro ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Finally i finished the long promised how to fight vs warriors (POV Mesmer but a lot is usefull for all classes) guide. maybe someone is interested. its only a textguide and a lot to read but i tried to spice it up with a lot of ingame examples in slow motions. also i added an index with timestamps to the vid-description and my pinned comment under the vid. So you can skip stuff you maybe know already. hopefully it can help soemone. there is also a 800gems give away running, the participation-rules you can find in my pinned commend under the vid. hf!

Excellent warrior guide, though it's also a sad reminder that some traits/weapons make the matchup vs good warriors extremely tough - eg as you say Deceptive Evasion and not using IH, and then also using one of the ranged weapons like staff... it's mechanically impossible not to proc fullcounter a lot of the time, or prevent the warrior from hitting it on clones, even when you see it happening.

While mesmer is indeed very strong, it would be nice to have some control over this - eg by stow weapon also affecting all clones.

@Curunen.8729 said:While mesmer is indeed very strong, it would be nice to have some control over this - eg by stow weapon also affecting all clones.

uuuhhh love this idea :)and big thx, glad you like the vid!

@Anela.3867 said:Subscribed. I watched several of your videos. Well done and extremely instructional and easy to follow. Thank you.

big thx for the feedback, im happy i could help and you like my vids <3

@Osicat.4139 said:You did a good job on this video. Well explained and even if most ppl won’t understand or be able to follow al tips and strategies even a few will help. Hit+ kite / interrupt right stuff, bait and and don’t attack the block :)

/Osicat

haha i see i clearly talked to much… osicat warrior guide 1min vid tomorrow… fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu ;)

Hahhaha @"Jazz.4639" remember I’m a master of brake down many information to short info. I’m experienced in listening to someone in my ambulance for a long time while they tell me 100000 symptoms and how they feel and then come to the short conclusion... so u drunk, got upset and tumbled down the stairs and now u need me to pull your luxated toe strait? Sure can be done. :)

• 3 weeks later...

hi all, new vid up, wvw roaming this time, as always with power mirage. i added few tips vs some kind of thiefs in addition to my how to counter thief guide. also i wanted to do an intro with a part of an anti war song from Rödelheim Hartreim Projekt (german rap band), it didnt turn out as planned and im not sure anymore if it was a good idea to go with such a heavy topic into the gaming world. but in the end there was too much work put into this already, so i release it as it is now... i hope few of you can still enjoy it. pls notice the vid-description/pinned comment under the vid.

@"Jazz.4639" said:

@rng.1024 said:Mooooooaaaaaarrrrr!

i try my best :)

@Arlette.9684 said:@"Jazz.4639" We wanna see you on NA! :heart:

haha <3 dunno if this will happen, over sea ping together with my in general bad connection is a pain.

I made the jump earlier in the year and the ping is surprisingly decent - though I'm lucky from UK with the nice direct undersea line. Occasionally I get some bad spikes but on good days it is usually around 120, sometimes up to 140ish, sometimes a bit lower. Not quite as snappy as 50, but still playable.

Inb4 Aus/NZ "You don't know what real lag is like". xD