How to make Raid LFG 1000X better (.) — Guild Wars 2 Forums

How to make Raid LFG 1000X better (.)

L e t u s s o l o c h r o n o . Make something that can entirely replace ( that isnt boring to play) it or let us only NEED 1. Every LFG LFM Chrono and your balance hasnt made it any better by removing lesser inspiration. You did this to Druid, now do it for Chrono.

Comments

• Leo Schrodingers Cat.2497Leo Schrodingers Cat.2497 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 3, 2018

Or you can gut parts of chronos current kit and spread it to other specs to force a more diverse selection. Where the activation is a tad more unique than jam a button.

And replace the removed parts of chrono that makes him decent in other content.

• Talindra.4958Talindra.4958 Member ✭✭✭✭

I like my two chronos. Don't make commander to make hard decision to kick one of his loyal chrono.

Death is Energy [DIE] in EU
    Envoy's Herald, CoZ, VitV, DD, SS, The Eternal, LNHB, Champion Magus, Champion Phantom, Wondrous Achiever etc.

• Feanor.2358Feanor.2358 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Leo Schrodingers Cat.2497 said:
    Or you can gut parts of chronos current kit and spread it to other specs to force a more diverse selection. Where the activation is a tad more unique than jam a button.

This won't make a more diverse selection. It would simply replace the need of 2x chrono with the exact same need for "1 chrono, 1 ". It would be even worse if you spread it across more than 1 spec, making you need to replace 1 chrono with more than 1 other support. It will make comps more restrictive instead of less so.

• Sephylon.4938Sephylon.4938 Member ✭✭✭✭

Solo chrono would just make it 1 chrono 1 druid 1 war and 7 dps.

I am a giant tomato filled with love. I have come to sell you a house made out of pancakes.

• Asum.4960Asum.4960 Member ✭✭✭

Although I haven't had the opportunity to test it yet myself, I'm pretty sure 1 Harrier Renegade + 2 Heal or Hybrid FB (+BS and 6DPS) can clear Raids perfectly fine now with perma pretty much all boons and massive over healing.

If you struggle to find Chronos, thanks to the last patch, the alternatives are already there. It's more a community problem now, thinking that nothing but the most "optimal" comp that shaves off only seconds each boss, is viable.
    Especially when you consider that the alternatives are much, much safer, it would probably be even faster for the vast majority of Raid squads due to less occasional wipes.

"As you know, those who you once called friends have become enemies." ~Glint

• Opopanax.1803Opopanax.1803 Member ✭✭✭
    edited October 5, 2018

This patch was a start, but there may be more to be done.

Anet doesn't nuke everything all at once, so view this as a first step. Anet will be analyzing the result before they do more.

• @Leo Schrodingers Cat.2497 said:

you do realize that they already did that like... more than a year ago or so?

• Draco.9480Draco.9480 Member ✭✭✭

put lesser soi back and make it for 10 as well. put dps spec instead 2nd chrono with cc like de/dd/reaper. don't want some fb/rene to complete the chronos. it'll look awkward and waste of dps since they need diviner/seeker/whatever. and add a bit more health to each boss. ez

• Malediktus.9250Malediktus.9250 Member ✭✭✭✭

So people can take another dps slot and clear raids even faster?

• As long as you also give FB Mantras 10 Target in PvE only and let Rene + Quickness FB.

Power Creep only breeds more Power Creep

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.