[BUG] Revenant utility skills randomly switching places ( workaround )

Throwing my name in the hat along with everyone else it's affecting. I don't mean to sound rude to the OP but just dealing with what the bug gives us is not a work around. It's just dealing with the bug. It seems like a minor thing and is probably low priority for ANet. Revenant already has restrictions when it comes to utilities. That's fine. I accept that limitation as part of the profession. But to not even be able to put the utility to the slot that works best for me is down right frustrating.

Bump,

To be honest this is an absolute game breaking bug for sPvP when your skills randomly swap in the middle of a fight, with the restriction of sPvP to not be able to swap skills back out of combat . Considering it mostly happens to me with phase traversal and riposting shadows, two skills that are the exact opposite of each other. Its just so frustrating to swap to Shiro in able to get away, only to teleport right onto the enemy and die. Now I'm no game developer so maybe I'm completely clueless here but I feel like this should have been hotfixed within the first 2-3 days after the september patch. The only reason this is being ignored ( atleast I assume it is because I havent seen any offical statement on it ) is that the revenant playbase is fairly small. If this happaned to any other profession I'm sure the outcry would have been much bigger. But those are just my 2 cents.

This bug is gamebreaking for Revenant mains, why is there no update on it Anet? Please, we need a fix on this much much sooner than months from now @Gaile Gray.6029 @Karl McLain.5604 @Irenio CalmonHuang.2048

There was much more dev communication about the Deadeye stealth reveal bug, why is there little to no communication about this bug which is far more gamebreaking for an entire profession?

@LucianTheAngelic.7054 said:This bug is gamebreaking for Revenant mains, why is there no update on it Anet? Please, we need a fix on this much much sooner than months from now @Gaile Gray.6029 @Karl McLain.5604 @Irenio CalmonHuang.2048

There was much more dev communication about the Deadeye stealth reveal bug, why is there little to no communication about this bug which is far more gamebreaking for an entire profession?

They already said they were working on it...3 weeks ago..

@Toron.4856 said:

@LucianTheAngelic.7054 said:This bug is gamebreaking for Revenant mains, why is there no update on it Anet? Please, we need a fix on this much much sooner than months from now @Gaile Gray.6029 @Karl McLain.5604 @Irenio CalmonHuang.2048

They already said they were working on it...3 weeks ago..

And I'm asking for an update. I don't see that as being a problem. As mentioned, they were much more communicative about the deadeye issues

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 9 months later...

I get this on a regular basis, every time when I switch profiles or go to PvP. Usually is the Mallyx utility skills that get reset. I lost a PvP match today because of this.More than two years later and this core gameplay issue is still not fixed. Whole revenant profession is still in beta even in their own bug report tool. Pathetic!

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...