Show off your Guardian!

Zayth.5164

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I got one, too! If the Sunspear armor seems odd, it's because he's a descendant of one of the Sunspears involved in Nightfall. Named after him, and designed to even look like'em!

...Wish I knew how to embed the image actually in the post and not be a link, though. Phoo.

http://i68.tinypic.com/zmchep.jpg

• 1 month later...

Yggdrasiln, Sylvari Guardian (Spec, Firebrand.)He's my main and oldest character, and definitely the one I've developed most. His build is tealing, with some pretty extreme surviveability. Just don't ask him to finish a fight any time soon. (I honestly have so much meta/development for him so please feel free to poke me about him! There's so much.)

Favourite Tenant: "All things have a right to grow." (Even if he repeats it under his breath in frustration more so than jubilation in recent years.)Cycle: DawnOrder: Priory

Basic Bio: Yggdrasiln is a dignified dork, and always seeks to put others first. As a sapling he was curious about what lied outside The Grove, but was disheartened by the cruelty he saw in the outside world. He's internalized that people can be capable of great acts of both kindness and cruelty from a young age, but strives to counter balance that with his own philosophy of fairness and equality. Personally cautious, but with a problem-solver nature and an optimistic outlook, he started his journey many years ago. In the past he was a bit more action first, but he was thankfully influenced to be a bit more bookish early on. At first Yggdrasiln didn't take to bookish pursuits with much gusto, but post the disastrous venture into Maguuma he's settled more into a more scholarly figure. (He spent the months following pouring over books, writing, re-writing and scraping letters and essays he mostly never shared.) He tends to put his issues on the back burner while trying to take care of everyone else, but in recent years that's been far from reasonable. There's often no clear, "right thing" and he struggles with the weight of his choices and those they impact. In many ways he longs for the simplicity of the days when his biggest concerned was Zhaitan. Still, even if he's worn out, and more bitter than he was at the start, Yggdrasiln does his best to be what people need him to be.

This is what I consider Ygg's classic, and was his look for about two years.2aUQjx1.jpg

But I did an update recently!O8wohiO.jpgmXJpQtY.jpg4UMpNT6.jpg