SMS Authentication

@jhawk.4819 said:My wife had to change her phone number and when we moved she cant get back in game because of sms which that number she no longer has. How do we fix this?

Your wife will have to submit a support ticket and request SMS be removed. Also note: Even if she can't log in to the support page a ticket can be sent using the submit a ticket anonymously link on the support page.

My wife had to change her phone number and when we moved she cant get back in game because of sms which that number she no longer has. How do we fix this?

Your wife will have to submit a support ticket and request SMS be removed. Also note: Even if she can't log in to the support page a ticket can be sent using the submit a ticket anonymously link on the support page.

that was my next question ty.

When sending an email to support with regards to an SMS link, and you have the account tied to core/Heart of Thorns/Path of Fire, one way to expedite the verification process via proof of identiy is to have your key(s) at the ready to submit as proof of ownership. However I strongly suggest you wait until support communication has been established (unless you use the support website's form, then add the key as part of the required field). I'm sure you've explained the old # is no longer in use.

Kind of disappointed there is no way to validate my account through email if the sms is not able to be used. I validated my account creation through email. Also not happy that there has not been a response as of yet to resolve this issue so I can get on with playing the game. I hate to sound whinny but I started vacation this weekend to move to another state and got settled to play today but it's not starting out very good. Oh well...

• 9 months later...