Ever wonder if Aurene's condition after eating Joko will turn out to become a serious problem in the next Living World episode for Season 4? I have a few theories as to what could happen.
- Given that Aurene ate Joko and radiated purple-ish magic at random times, and that reality is getting warped, it's possible Joko could return somehow.
- Aurene and the Commander fight Kralkatorrik, and are partially successful, but because Aurene ate Joko, there may be some strange magical event (possibly Kralk's doing), that causes the fight to backfire and make both Aurene, Joko's essence and magic, and possibly a portion of Kralk's magic to go under the ocean to the Deep Sea Elder Dragon (Bubbles), causing the DSD to finally be able to cause trouble to coastlines and more.
- The Commander, and his allies (Aurene included) will hurt Kralk, and some of the magic goes to Bubbles under the ocean. Kralk wanting his magic back will fly in whatever direction Bubbles is and attempt to take it back. It's possible but given what happened with the sinkhole in Divinity's Reach due to negative feedback, we may or may not have to travel to Cantha to fight either Bubbles, Kralk, or maybe both simultaneously. It's also very possible we'll never see Cantha return for those reasons and more. As for earlier some of Kralk's magic, provided he does get critically wounded, might go to Aurene causing her to age further and get even larger.
- Safirah may turn out to play a major bad guy role in the next Living World episode. She may try to attack Aurene in revenge since Aurene did play some part in helping the Commander stop Balthazar. A possible attack on Aurene by Safirah or another enemy could cause serious problems like theory 1 happening.
- The Commander finds a cure for Aurene, but it also backfires causing a problem or problems possibly leading to a 3rd expansion.
If anyone can think of more theories please share them. Thank you.