GEMSTORE REQUESTS: New Items; Items offered again - [Merged]

dYlC3lC.jpg

Some outfits has the gloves as a toggle. I however would absolutely love a toggle for the shoulders on Rox's Pathfinder outfit. Especially the male version on which the massive shoulderguards ruin the tracker/stealth/scout look.

3Ei0FG8.pngNot to mention, they arent even attached! They just float there and make ugly.

the new scaled dragon wings backpack/glider combo looks amazing Anet, thanks a lot for it, i specially like how they flap both while gliding and jumping

however its a bit sad that while we can dye the glider any color, the backpack is just black, i would suggest atleast a white and brown versions for the future too, just like the feathered wings.

since the glider can allready be dyed the models are there, it shouldnt be too complicated to implement a couple more versions with different dye

Hi I do not post on the Guild Wars 2 official forums at all, but my first post will be a suggestion for the gem store. I understand the black lion statuette was included in the black lion chest for sometime as anti-gambling measure. My idea is adding the permanent items contracts to the black lion statuettes as way to reduce the gambling aspects somewhat. First this can be done by making the statuette version of contracts account bound so prices remain stable on the BLTP. Secondly once a player binds the endless version to their accounts they can trade the single use version for statuettes and gain statuettes from extra BLC drops. Third the contracts could be price at 250-300 statuettes as that is reasonable price for something that valuable and useful. This is just a suggestion and I hope I am not asking for too much. I understand arena net needs money to keep creating content for this wonderful game, but sometimes RNG in this game can problematic at times. Sorry for the wall of text I just needed to air out my thoughts.

@cyradil.7309 said:

@Hexalot.8194 said:Question. Is the spooky mount pack in the gem store actual mounts ? Or just skins of mounts you already have in your inventory ?

I don't have the flying Griffin currently.

Just skins of mounts you already have. But you also have the skin for the griffon, you just cant use it until you have the griffon :)

OK thanks !

@Udolpho.1209 said:New Glider Suggestion (for Halloween): Fel-Bat Glider / Spooky Bat Glider

Take the Bat wing glider. Turn it completely BLACK. Add tatters and holes you can see through the skin of the bat wing.

Optional: Add a black shadow/smoke effectOptional: Dye channel the bone/spines <--personally I just want it all black, but people like to dye things ...and this would make it visually similar to spooky mounts

Thanks for the Scaled Dragon backpack/glider combo! It's basically what I wanted (black bat-like wings). I hope the backpack looks good with the Black Poly-luminescent Undulating Infusion. Will check it out once I'm home from work.

Extra suggestion: an endless tonic version for the strawberry ghost effect. It would be nice to put in the novelty tab and with a 100% chance rate. Maybe a recipe that requires a lot of strawberry ghosts to make?

FLAT-RATE WAYPOINT DEVICE

I often find myself loading through 1 or more towns just to reduce the cost of using waypoints. This can get kind of annoying when I have to travel a lot in a short time frame. And for players with slow loading times, it can get infuriating.

How about a gem store item that lets players portal to any waypoint for only the base WP cost, regardless of distance? Even if it costs like 1,000 gems and takes years to pay off, just the convenience of not needing to go through multiple loading screens would be great. This is especially true for players with slow loading times.

I would love for you to do matching beetle skins for some of your "full" sets. I've been waiting forever, hoping for an exosuit beetle so I can complete my collection and have all my mounts in the same style. Branded beetle, skeleton paint beetle...I think you catch my drift. It would be a super bonus if on release of the new matching beetle skins you gave a free copy to those who purchased the "full mount pack" of skins before there was a beetle...but I would still buy gems (with real money) for a matching exosuit beetle skin.