[NA][DB] Awkward Introverts [AI] Recruiting

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@xtiffany.6503 said:I may be interested in your guild. I am a returning player and have never really focused on WvW or PvP... would that be an issue? In games I have always only focused on PvE/Dungeons/Raids/etc

that's quite alright, xtiffany! We're not asking anyone to do anything they're not comfortable with. We're more of a mish-mash of players than a single guided ideology in the game!

@Quianmore.6038 said:

@xtiffany.6503 said:I may be interested in your guild. I am a returning player and have never really focused on WvW or PvP... would that be an issue? In games I have always only focused on PvE/Dungeons/Raids/etc

that's quite alright, xtiffany! We're not asking anyone to do anything they're not comfortable with. We're more of a mish-mash of players than a single guided ideology in the game!

Wonderful! I have not played in..... 3 years? Since before heart of thorns came out. So I am relearning everything. I am planning to purchase both expansions soon. Hope thats not an issue. I just didn't want to buy them incase I didn't keep playing LOL. I am going to add you on my contacts so I can easily contact you for an invite :+1:

@heyshaewin.6018 said:I would like to join your guild. It seems like a good fit for me since I am involved in most parts of gw2 already (not raids although I want to do them) and I need a bit more of the social side.

I added you to my friends list, hopefully I'll catch you logging on at some point!

@xtiffany.6503 said:Wonderful! I have not played in..... 3 years? Since before heart of thorns came out. So I am relearning everything. I am planning to purchase both expansions soon. Hope thats not an issue. I just didn't want to buy them incase I didn't keep playing LOL. I am going to add you on my contacts so I can easily contact you for an invite :+1:

Awesome saucesome! I added you too so when I see the notification that you signed on I'll shoot you a message, hon!

• 2 weeks later...

Posted earlier, I might have been a bit awkward. I would like to join your guild. Seems to suit me perfectly.
A little about me: 1) Returning player, didn't really get into it at first. Got into BDO at the same time, and sadly GW2 slipped by the wayside. 2) Just hit level 80. Strictly from map completion, no mounts. 3) Full exotic. 4) Intending on buying PoF and HoT and playing through the entire Living World story lines. 5) Interested in everything, namely, PvP, raids, fractals, gearing up & guild stuffs. 6) Ambivert, leans slightly more introverted ;) 7) I always try to contribute in guilds. Helping newer players, joining group events, shinanigans, whatever it is, I'm down.Main character is Warrior, named Ghanja Mon. Any room in the guild for more awkwardness?

Hiyas! I'm also a returning player. I hit lvl 80 on a few chars and kinda didn't know what to do next with them. I'd been playing mostly solo because of the shy/awkward thing, but I do like to do stuff with peoples, because it's more fun. I'm kinda into everything except PvP, not sure why. Kinda casual, and have been shy of dungeons and stuff because of a few bad moments with random jerks who expected me to be perfect (without proper practice). It would be fun with an understanding group of friends. I need to get the red thingies to advance endgame, but I'm not sure how/where to get them... Anyway, if you'll have me, perhaps I might fit in? ^_^

Hello, I am a beginner player with a boost. I play with my buddies in another guild but we really want to branch out and see if there is a good fit and learn more about the game. I am interested in WvW and generally play PvE. I am in SoS NA and I am very much an introvert ^-^, I play casually to semi-hardcore depending on life stuff.I added you to my contacts, hopefully there is room for a few more :].

• 3 weeks later...

AI is now up to 160 members and is continuing to look for those who enjoy raiding, fractals, dungeons, meta's, custom events, and a personal community built right into your game. Find quick answers, accessible help, and friendly faces to help you enjoy every bit of GW2! We love our newcomers :)

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, new player here. I saw your post before the edit and wondering if you'd still be willing to recruit a noob like me. If so, send me an invite, definitely interested. Feel free to ask me anything if needed.

Edit: Sent you an ingame message too. Didnt mean to message on both places -_-

Hey. Your guild seems like it would be a comfortable environment for me. I'm a returning player that started playing during beta. Slowly getting back into things and have barely touched HoT and PoF. I enjoy pve content the most, I have every class at lvl 80 (guardian is my main and only one I have elite specs on) I'm east coast and mostly play late at night. Just curious though, what is your rep policy?? 100% or the like are off putting for me and while I get repping is important, I have really introverted days where I just want to disconnect from everything. Thx for your time and consideration.

• 2 weeks later...

I'd be interested in trying out your guild as well. I'm a veteran player but I'm more of an open world exploration type, only been in a few guilds, and like the PvE side of the game but will also dabble in WvW. I have a busy life but still log on almost every night. Look forward to hearing from you.