[Art] Marilyn Joko — Guild Wars 2 Forums

[Art] Marilyn Joko

I'm so sorry for this x'D

Tagged:

Comments

  • @MisterCheshire.4029 said:
    i4qky.jpg

    MY EYES. MY EYES! Oh hey look a Choya! MY EYES

    ಥ_ಥ

  • derd.6413derd.6413 Member ✭✭✭✭

    is this sweat dripping of my forehead?
    no wait, it's some weird black goop

    I Have No friends, so I Must pug

  • @derd.6413 said:
    is this sweat dripping of my forehead?
    no wait, it's some weird black goop

    OH NO

  • Batel.9206Batel.9206 Member ✭✭✭

    S...son of a Svanir... a-are those choyas in his shirt... :scream:

    ...well, now that my eyes have burned out and I can't see anything, I think it's quite lovely!

    (Kidding. Seriously, great drawing, but...aaaaaaaaaugh my eyes...)

    fear not this night
    you will not go astray

  • @Batel.9206 said:
    S...son of a Svanir... a-are those choyas in his shirt... :scream:

    ...well, now that my eyes have burned out and I can't see anything, I think it's quite lovely!

    (Kidding. Seriously, great drawing, but...aaaaaaaaaugh my eyes...)

    HAHAHAHA Well I'm glad you think it's a great drawing heheh bear with me and my sillyness x)

  • Ziooo.8932Ziooo.8932 Member ✭✭✭

    Great, now i cant unsee it...

    Necro mains either are masochists or become masochists after a balance patch.

  • wheezes I first saw this post on Tumblr, and I didn't even notice the choyas! xD My eyes are burning but it's an amazing piece of artwork!!
    (If my eyes die, I'm sure Joko will Awaken them to make me stare at this over and over again anyway)

    I have infinite patience, but I still have a threshold for idiocy.

  • @Ziooo.8932 said:
    Great, now i cant unsee it...

    Now you're stronger.

    @ShadowDove.8329 said:
    wheezes I first saw this post on Tumblr, and I didn't even notice the choyas! xD My eyes are burning but it's an amazing piece of artwork!!
    (If my eyes die, I'm sure Joko will Awaken them to make me stare at this over and over again anyway)

    Hahahaha! Yes, the choyas are there 👀 watching. And I agree Joko would awake everyone's eyes to keep staring at his true undead beauty!

  • phs.6089phs.6089 Member ✭✭✭✭

    Praise Joko!. looooool.
    Nicely done.! made my day, really.

    I dream of elves in GW2.

  • @Selana Firestone.6389 said:
    Is this why Kormir is blind?

    He could not stand such beauty

    @phs.6089 said:
    Praise Joko!. looooool.
    Nicely done.! made my day, really.

    Thank you so much, and I'm glad I did!

  • OMG cannot breathe. :o This is the best drawing ever.

  • I will never be able to unsee this...

  • now THIS is beautiful

  • Teratus.2859Teratus.2859 Member ✭✭✭

    Hahahahaha!!! XD

    Love it

  • That is very very clever, and so well executed! <3

    Gaile Gray
    Communications Manager: ArenaNet
    Fansite & Guild Relations; In-Game Events; Community Showcase Live

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.