Mini Springer Ramona recipe?

Malediktus.9250

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow that was quick! I go to get lunch and we go from 1 person knows to the recipe is on the Wiki.

It is a great little mini, and the recipe is very appropriate given the story behind it. I'm glad we got to find out about that in the process of figuring out how to make it. :)AH81iGXl.jpg

I even dyed my springer Totoro to look kind-of like Ramona. (I think the Windy Spot skin would be better, but I don't have it.)0lj270Ql.jpg

@Haleydawn.3764 said:

@"Malediktus.9250" said:"Hare Totem" from the heart in wayfarer hills + brown springer mini + unid dyes + xxx seems to be it if anyone wants to help searchingat least those 3 items go together into the mystic forge for me

tried all other mini springers and wasted 100s of gold which did not go together

When I actually put the hare totem in with the Springer mini, the Dyes become greyed out, so they don't go in for me.

Well that is strange, I could not put two Brown Springer Minis together with the totem into the forge when I tried yesterday.

But glad someone managed to finish the recipe and I can stop looking for it

@"Spanex.1950" said:All hail Ramona!! https://i.imgur.com/3ZHEHrn.png

If it isn't Haley who posted the recipe, then it may very well have been our developer friend! She's told me that she would talk about it more if it got discovered. By the way, she also told me this morning that she'd been following this topic intently. 8)

I didn’t want to be the one to ruin the sentimental value by plastering the recipe everywhere, I did tell some players tho ^^ it’s an adorable little bunny.

Hello everyone, I thought I would chime in here now that the recipe has been discovered and is out in the wild.

Ramona was my rabbit. She was my best friend and I had her for a wonderful 10 and a half years. She would have been 11 years old in 2 days. She was an enormous 12 lb bun (I think a New Zealand/Flemish mix) and was the absolute sweetest, most goofy girl ever with the best personality. A total snugglebug. I've had lots of pets in my life and it's never easy losing them, but she has been the most difficult to say goodbye to. I miss her dearly. Being able to have her with me on my adventures has really helped me cope with the loss.

The heart shaped cookie in the recipe is a nod toward one of her favorite treats. She went absolutely bonkers for them; she couldn't get enough of them or oats.

Here are some pictures of her: https://imgur.com/a/YEFII1x

I'm so glad you guys have been so excited and determined to figure out how to get her in game, and I'm amazed how quickly the recipe was figured out! I hope that you too enjoy having my sweet girl as a companion on your quests. :)

@"Nanya.7805" said:Hello everyone, I thought I would chime in here now that the recipe has been discovered and is out in the wild.

Ramona was my rabbit. She was my best friend and I had her for a wonderful 10 and a half years. She would have been 11 years old in 2 days. She was an enormous 12 lb bun (I think a New Zealand/Flemish mix) and was the absolute sweetest, most goofy girl ever with the best personality. A total snugglebug. I've had lots of pets in my life and it's never easy losing them, but she has been the most difficult to say goodbye to. I miss her dearly. Being able to have her with me on my adventures has really helped me cope with the loss.

The heart shaped cookie in the recipe is a nod toward one of her favorite treats. She went absolutely bonkers for them; she couldn't get enough of them or oats.

Here are some pictures of her: https://imgur.com/a/YEFII1x

I'm so glad you guys have been so excited and determined to figure out how to get her in game, and I'm amazed how quickly the recipe was figured out! I hope that you too enjoy having my sweet girl as a companion on your quests. :)

Wow, she was a beautiful Bun!I'm so sorry for your loss, many players understand how, that, feels. And it's no walk in the park, pets are family. I'll treasure this miniature.

I wonder if she was related to one of the Enderby Island variety. I've seen a couple of those a few years back; quite large bunnies related to the Flemish rabbits, and they were indeed originally intended as a food animal. They'd been introduced to a remote sub-Antarctic island as they can live practically anywhere and could give shipwrecked sailors a food source, where it may take several months for them to be rescued (a small variety of cattle was introduced there too, where they eventually adapted to be able to eat seaweed). Eventually the rabbits were cleared off the island to make way for a bird sanctuary, and the rescued rabbits have now become pets.

Apart from that, I confess I don't know any other New Zealand varieties (bunnies aren't native to the region so there won't be many).

@Zaoda.1653 said:

@Incarnazeus.5481 said:The recipe is now available on the wiki. :) Thanks to the anonymous IP for adding the last component!

Even though I'm not really a fan of most mini's, it's good to know that there is at least one good person out there willing to share the recipe so that other people may enjoy this particular mini too.

I think most people share recipes they find, especially if you cannot monetize it. It was simply not known to players before

Seeing how much Ramona is loved here, it makes me so happy I'm gonna break up! D:

Don't worry Chelsea and Nanya, Ramona will always be in your hearts. And everyone who carries the mini with them will remind you that she'll never be forgotten and loved always. As a fellow bunny lover, I'll make sure of that.