Which class/spec to play? — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Which class/spec to play?

Returning player looking for a new class to play. I hate the animation of weapon changing, somehow it annoys me and feels "off".

I've been playing elementalist and now looking for other spec that have rather good/okayish rotation without the need of weapon swapping/kit (includes FB tomes, ele weapon etc). I find condi scourge currently feels good to play, scepter/torch and F1-5 are good for most content (PvE). But is there other professions/spec out there that matches the criteria?

Comments

• Pterikdactyl.7630Pterikdactyl.7630 Member ✭✭✭✭

Maybe thief? With staff daredevil I'd say you can comfortably camp the weapon without swapping, save for some encounters where it may require attacking from a distance.

• If you are ok with swapping legends you can go renegade. Stick on Shortbow but is more for casual PvE like Open World or low tier Fractal I guess. Never played high content and always comeback to Thief because mobility feels good.
    By the way I find rifle Deadeye pretty good without swapping weapon.

• Noha.3749Noha.3749 Member ✭✭✭

Holosmith? You dont really swap weapon, you turn your super-saiyan on and off...

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.