Dark Autumn Knights[Fall]◆Now Recruiting!◆PvX Guild◆Windswept Haven Claimed

Terasadon.9125

Dark Autumn Knights[Fall]◆Now Recruiting!◆PvX Guild◆Windswept Haven Claimed◆Daily Fractals◆Dungeon and Raids◆Discord Recommended◆Guild Missions Daily◆Commanders for Istan and Metas!◆PM Me! Terasadon.9125. Guilds focus is going to be all content with leaders for each branch. We also have a discord! Any questions you have you can send directly to me or post this down below :D

@MightyOne.1742 said:

@MightyOne.1742 said:Heya,so this guild is going to be in EU and NA?

I'm an NA player but i've ran a few tests with an EU buddy of mine and I want to have a branch of the guild in EU. We wont be able to see eachother in game but each region will have their own player group. :)

I see...So the guild exist right?

Yes it does. We have already started to branch out , that's why I decided to post here!

@Wuna.7809 said:I’m interested in joining. I’m a new player and am taking my time leveling. If that is alright I’d like to be a part of this.

Of course! Play the game at your pace and ill make sure you get a good family feeling from this guild :) Ill add you and send you an invite in game, then you can join the discord or ask any questions through there!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...