[EU] [PvX] Haven of the Wanderers [OATH] we're a family!

katkota.7956

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

Hello, hopefully you are still recruiting people. I sent you a friend request on discord.I used to play a bit but never got very far because i basicly didn't have anyone to play with so i'm hoping that with a guild like yours i'll be able to find people to relax and enjoy the game with.Since i didn't get any character very high I deleted them when i tryed joining an NA server because there where some people i knew that played there but they ended up not palying much so it was the same. So trying again this time hopeping it will go better.I can start fresh in "ring of fire" in two days if that's better or i can just stay on the "underworld" server where i am right now.Let me know, by the way my discord name is ophis#1872

Hello!

I would love to be a part of your guild !

I mostly enjoy PvE content, mainly meta eventseventuall I would like to be fractile player, but Im still in progress of crafting ascended gear

it would be honor for me to join your guild :)

Hello. I have been looking for a guild to hang out with. I am a returning player. Its been about a year since I last picked it up. Ive been going solo in GW 2 for a long time and I often feel like Im not experiencing the game to its full potential without friends to play with. If you would allow it, Id like to join. I have never done raids or pvp. Never done any dungeons either. But I do enjoy WvW, even though Im not that great. Also Im still working on getting the latest expansion since I dont have that quite yet.

I'm on RoF and feeling very lonely. I've returned on a new account and tbh I know nothing.I've tried playing a few times and always fall at the community stage.. it seems that there is none without a guild.So I would be honoured if you would allow me to join your guild and annoy you with my bad jokes and commentaries of what I just did wrong....again.

Level 21 thief (I'll keep my hands in my pockets... honest ;) )

Yours (perhaps)Mr Meenor

• 3 months later...

Hi everyone!

So... I've been very very busy with my job the past months and feel so horrible that I haven't had any time to recruit new people or take care of general guild stuff! It happens that I resigned and decided for myself that I'm going to cut the overtime at work so I can keep my sanity and my enjoyment in this game! :-) So saying that, I'm updating the post or even making a new one - feel free to add me ingame or on discord if you have any questions. I'm happy to take my time answering and helping you out and will therefore reply to every message on this thread that I've missed the past 3 months.

Thanks for your understanding and looking forward to seeing lots of new faces in our guild!

• 3 weeks later...

@Snail.7215 said:Hey! Are you still recruiting? I would love to join your guild!I am mostly a PvE player, currently doing T4 fractals and working on making a druid. I'm also sort of looking to get into raiding. ^^I added you on Discord just now. p:

Hi! sure we are, just accepted your FQ, gotta talk later as I have to get up early for work, so I hope you understand! will hit you up on discord tomorrow

xx

@katkota.7956 said:

@Snail.7215 said:Hey! Are you still recruiting? I would love to join your guild!I am mostly a PvE player, currently doing T4 fractals and working on making a druid. I'm also sort of looking to get into raiding. ^^I added you on Discord just now. p:

Hi! sure we are, just accepted your FQ, gotta talk later as I have to get up early for work, so I hope you understand! will hit you up on discord tomorrow

xx

Sounds good, thanks! :D