Skill / Hero Challenge NPC's bugged [Merged]

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's the quote:

https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/comment/719565/#Comment_719565@Jeffrey Vaughn.1793 said:This morning I fixed a bug that was affecting several skill challenges where if you ran away after starting the skill challenge, the NPC would turn friendly but leave the event active, so they wouldn't respond to new challengers. Once QA confirms the fix, it'll go into the next content update.

@Jeffrey Vaughn.1793 said:This morning I fixed a bug that was affecting several skill challenges where if you ran away after starting the skill challenge, the NPC would turn friendly but leave the event active, so they wouldn't respond to new challengers. Once QA confirms the fix, it'll go into the next content update.

can we just get ONE good reason why a progression-stopping bug like this isn't treated like the gamebreaking bug it is? Why is the fix, as it is apparently finished, not shipped as a hotfix? How can it be okay that Map completion, trait-progession and leggy-crafting is literally blocked, while the fix is ready?

It really gives a feeling as if you guys just aren't interested in the experience of players anymore :/I am very disappointed. :-1:

Brisbain Wildland defeat the arboreal broken since this weekend. Been tring to map jump but due to GW2 Devs they are blocking map jumps. When there is an issue on a map an alternate map may not be effected. Look at Star Trek Online you are allowed to jump maps very easy in social zones. Mr Jeffery needs to tell the devs of map jumping and activate a free account on STO so he can see how easy it is.

@Lilodelacroix.8714 said:

@Jeffrey Vaughn.1793 said:This morning I fixed a bug that was affecting several skill challenges where if you ran away after starting the skill challenge, the NPC would turn friendly but leave the event active, so they wouldn't respond to new challengers. Once QA confirms the fix, it'll go into the next content update.

can we just get ONE good reason why a progression-stopping bug like this isn't treated like the gamebreaking bug it is? Why is the fix, as it is apparently finished, not shipped as a hotfix? How can it be okay that Map completion, trait-progession and leggy-crafting is literally blocked, while the fix is ready?

It really gives a feeling as if you guys just aren't interested in the experience of players anymore :/I am very disappointed. :-1:

It is not actually finished if it still needs to go through QA.

Would like to add here having recently done world completion that I personally had problems with Swift Arrow located in Caledon Forest and Restless Arboreal Spirit in Brisban Wildlands. Trying a method of a comment mentioned above, unlocking skillpoints through WvW has allowed me to get past Swift Arrow's completion but somehow misses the Restless Arboreal Spirit completely. On my map progress all i need left is it, and if I try to unlock skill points the WvW method, consuming the item just turns it into a Proofs of Heroics.