GEMSTORE REQUESTS: New Items; Items offered again - Page 44 — Guild Wars 2 Forums

GEMSTORE REQUESTS: New Items; Items offered again

Comments

• Vainredgrave.2015Vainredgrave.2015 Member
    edited October 16, 2018

I’d like to see Lord Caudecus’s Sword & Pistol skins available again, as well as the Outlaw outfit. I’m a relatively new player so I’m not sure when they were last available, but they’re the only items I’m after.

Found out I started playing a week after the vouchers for outfit & weapon skins ceased to be sold on the gem store. Feels bad.

• Chasind.3128Chasind.3128 Member ✭✭✭
    edited October 17, 2018

No More Chair or mount or glider skins please

We need new character options that people have been asking for
    Better beard options
    New tattoos
    New body types
    Better Faces- No more lazy reskin
    Adjustable makeup
    Scars
    Longer & better hairstyles, don't use clipping as an excuse
    Use GW1 Hairstyles if need be

No more Hair or Eye colors. We have enough

• Please, a sale on Bank Tabs and other utilities/upgrades for Halloween. Thank you.

• Nothing makes me more sad than when another chair or stool enters the Gem store or game.
    Not because I don't agree with the idea of them being ingame - quite the contrary - I love the idea of this game having such a wide array or expertly designed items.
    It really brings the community together.
    But why, why are there restrictions on where I can use my items?
    The first example of many that enrages me is the nightwatch stool. It was advertised with a little story about keeping watch while others are asleep, hence why it has a light. Not only does it look cool, bring to mind feelings of selflessness and the escapism of micro-roleplaying whenever we want, it (I thought) would encourage people to keep watch (including me) at towers and keeps in WvW. At the moment there is only one commander I follow that rewards people for refreshing siege, keeping watch, running dollys and other tasks that are not zerg or kill. I thought, this is perfect for me while I watch 8 out of 10 cats does countdown, unwind from a stressful day, and keep an eye on our T3 keep or towers. Sometimes I don't have the energy to do a propper world boss, zerg, or pvp. Don't get me wrong, I can understand the reluctance to put the functionality of chairs in pvp (though it would be funy). But why not WvW?

• Phalanx Heavy-Armor Skin Please <3

• Quality of life for the LFG tool - there should be an error/confirmation message when you try to join a squad that's on a full map - something like "The squad you are trying to join is on a full map, are you sure?" with choices to "Join anyway" or "Close" and return to LFG

• BlueIce.6951BlueIce.6951 Member ✭✭✭

@LimeTwyst.7039 said:
    Quality of life for the LFG tool - there should be an error/confirmation message when you try to join a squad that's on a full map - something like "The squad you are trying to join is on a full map, are you sure?" with choices to "Join anyway" or "Close" and return to LFG

This is an awesome suggestion, you should post it to the QOL thread. https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/comment/718805#Comment_718805

An addition that might also be nice, have a counter on the post that indicates how many spaces on the map are available once it gets to a certain threshold.

Currently attempting all Legendary Journey collections at once.

• Batel.9206Batel.9206 Member ✭✭✭

Dreamthistle weapon skins, please? I have no idea when they were last available in the BLC weapons vendor, but I've been checking for several months now and they haven't been made available again...

fear not this night
    you will not go astray

• Some cosmetic aura please.

• Heritage and Rampart heavy armour sets please

• Well this Thread escalated quickly^^

And as I allready posted earlier in the QoL Thread:

I am waiting for years now for a "cape" as Back-Item like in GW 1. Cool would be a hood as headarmor fitting to that cape. (Similar to the Grenth hood, but without his Face.)

Who is also waiting for a Moa as Raptor Skin since there were these funny Moa races in "Old-Lion´s Arch"?

• Shell.8413Shell.8413 Member
    edited October 24, 2018

Please bring back the dragon horns boxes!!!! need them to complete the dragon mog/cosplay!!!
    SOo Very Halloween stilL!

• Maybe I'm not in the right place for ideas or at least try.
    Can I have a little love for Norns women?
    New hairstyles, face presets and accessories:)
    I would like this face to appear in game pls

https://imgur.com/leX53UC

• Astyrah.4015Astyrah.4015 Member ✭✭✭

viper's/trickster's/phalanx sets please and/or belinda's greatsword too ^^

• hugo.4705hugo.4705 Member ✭✭✭✭

Character slots in sale, the last time was 2 months ago the 26th august. would be nice to have that for the 26th october ^^ <3 pretty please

+++In creative mood. New Engie Elite spec' DONE, Housing DONE, New asuran expansion DONE, Designing a new lounge "current", New GameMode DONE

• Tyger.1637Tyger.1637 Member ✭✭✭

If you sell Mount Packs; I'm sure they'd sell better if there was also a corresponding outfit. I noticed that the Exo-Suit Mount Pack went down to 1200gem on the last sale and we have 2 Exo-Suits, 1 Dynamics and 1 Inquest MKII, which I surmise made the pack more appealing as it completes a theme, more people bought it and it went on a bigger discount for everyone else from now on (at least I hope that's the case).

So the Mad Realms Mount Pack could do with a themed outfit to complete the ensemble. I'm players would love to run around wearing a ethereal outfit in the same style as this pack.

Also for future themes; Dwayna/Lyssa/Bath/restofthe6or7 since some of them have outfits already: Godly Mount Packs. Mounts wearing armours styled in the various gods of Tyria ... and Abbadon, I guess :p

Also; Charr Mechs Mounts and Sylvari Plantbeast Mounts (we have Fern Hounds, why not 'Fern Raptor/Springer/Skimmer/Jackal/Griffon'?).

• Randulf.7614Randulf.7614 Member ✭✭✭✭

Luchador outfit and bagpipes.

Not together obviously..

What sleep is here? What dreams there are in the unctuous coiling of the snakes mortal shuffling. weapon in my hand. My hand the arcing deathblow at the end of all things. The horror. The horror. I embrace it. . .

• Fundor.2098Fundor.2098 Member ✭✭✭

I'l like to suggest a staff (or a whole weapon set) with an ethereal look, like the Emissary's Staff or the Envoy Scythe, but with a bluish color scheme that would match Ad Infinitum. :)

The stories we love best do live in us forever. - J.K. Rowling

• I've been thinking these things for a while, so this is nothing more than my flight of fancy but it would be nice to see these things in the gemstore someday:

• Formal military uniform/dress uniform (outfit): we already have special armors and weapons for the three orders, I think it would be nice if we have dress uniforms as well, it could even have capes or those fancy peaked cap (just don't make the characters bald please) or draw elements from the three orders or based on Pact aesthetic.
    • Summer clothes / swimsuits (outfit): I've been dying for these to come out ever since I saw Kasmeer in her swimsuit, this outfit would have each races have their unique style as well! (I think I saw the fanart/concept of those said outfits on twitter), it would be nice if there's a special summer event going on in Southsun as well to go along with it.
    • SAB themed mount skins
    • Racial themed mount skins
    • How to Dance, Volume 2
    • Library or bookshelves in home instance where the players could store their books or gizmos (like Parables of the Gods, Memory of Vlasts, etc), would be nice if the players could view special cutscenes that's been unlocked in their personal stories/living stories.

Other than that, I was hoping for Rampart, Strider, and Incarnate armor to come back to the gemstore.

• I would like to see a choya mail carrier. Maybe he could be running around wildly throwing envelopes in the air? I need more choya stuff!

• An outfit. A grand outfit fit for the berserkers of auld. Not these kitten tin cans hiding behind layers of metal afraid to get paper cuts we see running around, but real, big, bloody, smelly, berserkers. Something along the lines of this (note, not my art... probably copywritten as well, but i ain't saying copy this exactly):

https://vk.com/artofvikings?z=photo-51617466_372374474/album-51617466_00/rev

• It's been a while since PoF came out so someone else might have already suggested this, but the clothes/uniform Order of Shadows agents wear would be amazing as a player outfit!

• hugo.4705hugo.4705 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 31, 2018

Let's have a hand lantern skin for torch, can be great for Halloween. Kinda like "The crossing" staff.

+++In creative mood. New Engie Elite spec' DONE, Housing DONE, New asuran expansion DONE, Designing a new lounge "current", New GameMode DONE

• Fire-Breathing package PLEEEEEASSEEEEEEEE

Subdrop : Guardian : NA

• adam.7219adam.7219 Member ✭✭
    edited November 2, 2018

Please bring back Magitech Armor Skin
    (and Mursaat Wings Backpack) <3 <3 <3

• Tyger.1637Tyger.1637 Member ✭✭✭
    edited November 3, 2018

From the Extra Life stream: a GW2 Toaster mini.

And maybe it leaves little GW2 scorch prints behind it or something like that.

• Dante.1763Dante.1763 Member ✭✭✭✭

Suggestion for a new(kinda) armor piece. From the Cooks outfit make the boots as a seperate armor piece.

Ember Wandertooth(SB), Lucina Fallenflame(Weaver), Kianda Redpaw(Guardian), Kingslayer, Light in the Dark.
    Why Guild Wars is called Guild Wars

• Color Gradient Dyes/Glowing Dyes
    Dyes that have multiple colors or different gradients (example). Potentially dyes that make your armor glow brighter or have different patterns (camo, etc.) Would be a great customization option

• DietPepsi.4371DietPepsi.4371 Member ✭✭✭

@Randulf.7614 said:
    Luchador outfit and bagpipes.

Not together obviously..

OBVIOUSLY TOGETHER.

You stand to benefit more from making friends than you do making enemies.

• Map Discovery Pack. Since we have the central tyria waypoint pack, why not have a similar pack but for zone discovery in central tyria? Since discovering a zone doesn't count for map completion, it'd be nice to have.

• Could you please return Braham's Heavy Armor Skin, I need those boots so bad for my fashion :)

• castlemanic.3198castlemanic.3198 Member ✭✭✭✭

Priest of Kormir outfit, please.

If you join a debate and provide little to no proof when the other side provides lots of evidence, you can't then declare yourself the winner of that debate. Veterans can make signatures apparently.

• @spectress.8354 said:
    I've been thinking these things for a while, so this is nothing more than my flight of fancy but it would be nice to see these things in the gemstore someday:

• Formal military uniform/dress uniform (outfit): we already have special armors and weapons for the three orders, I think it would be nice if we have dress uniforms as well, it could even have capes or those fancy peaked cap (just don't make the characters bald please) or draw elements from the three orders or based on Pact aesthetic.
    • Summer clothes / swimsuits (outfit): I've been dying for these to come out ever since I saw Kasmeer in her swimsuit, this outfit would have each races have their unique style as well! (I think I saw the fanart/concept of those said outfits on twitter), it would be nice if there's a special summer event going on in Southsun as well to go along with it.
    • SAB themed mount skins
    • Racial themed mount skins
    • How to Dance, Volume 2
    • Library or bookshelves in home instance where the players could store their books or gizmos (like Parables of the Gods, Memory of Vlasts, etc), would be nice if the players could view special cutscenes that's been unlocked in their personal stories/living stories.

Other than that, I was hoping for Rampart, Strider, and Incarnate armor to come back to the gemstore.

Yeah, I swear I need to start a summer campaign lol definitely agree with the summer stuff....

https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/33346/ideas-for-a-summer-event

I’m just gonna leave this right here ;P

• Please bring back the Dragon crown package!! I missed it the first time around and now that's the only thing missing from creating my full look >_<

• Please bring back the Bandit Snipers Outfit

• MyshkaPyshta.6789MyshkaPyshta.6789 Member
    edited November 8, 2018

Hello,
    i really need to buy "Dynamics Exo-Suit Appearance Pack" which was in gem store in 2017 before i start play. Please.I beg you atleast for Dynamic Exo-suit in store :love: :lol:
    Thank you very much :smile:

• Cape glider all the way

• Le bring back Zodiac armor sets please? :)

☆ Fear, not this night. You will not go astray. Though Shadows fall still the stars find their way. ☆

• Warlord.9082Warlord.9082 Member ✭✭✭

Would like to see made available again:

• Permanent Noble's Folly Pass

Would like to see new items:

• A third Black Lion Garden Plot
    • Harvesting tools that support multiple glyphs
  • I don't know if that has been asked before, but I would love to have more female noble outfits. Not that the one already existing is ugly, just that to me, it really looks unpractical and I feel claustrophobic just looking at it. It bothers me that my character wouldn't be able to run in that kind of dress.
    I really love those two dresses the non-playable noblewomen wear and I would definitely buy them as outfits for my guardian. She's a noblewoman and it's a bit of a shame that she never gets to simply relax around in a beautiful gown. ;)
    (this one:) File:Fianna.jpg (and this one:) File:Human_female_14.jpg

I also would love more skins for quivers. I recently made the Bower's Delight quiver and love it, but while it looks amazing on norns and humans, it doesn't go well with my sylvaris who are dressed in cultural armors. I would love to be able to buy a sylvari-themed quiver skin, or to make it in the mystic forge. I love the design of the Fire Quiver: it's slim and elegant. The problem with Rox's Quiver or the Bower's Delight, apart from the fact that they are not sylvari-themed, is that they are too big and clip easily with the armor, while the Fire Quiver does not. The Fire Quiver has the perfect shape and I would love to have a sylvari-themed quiver in that shape, only with leaves instead of fire. Not something too obnoxious, but an elegant leafy quiver that would easily blend in with sylvari cultural armor.
    162px-Fire_Quiver_Backpack.jpg

And since I'm talking about backpacks, I'd love to have one like the one we get when we carry around Glint's egg.

• Hello! I'm a mount addict, and I've had some random ideas float through my head that folks have suggested I share here. I'll list out the ideas I've had below. :smile:

Beetle Mounts:
    Christmas ornament beetle skin, with tinsel/garland for reins
    Halloween jack-o-lantern beetle skin, with pumpkin vines for reins
    Winter snow globe beetle skin, the inside of the body looks like the Wintersday snow globes on weapons

Griffon Mounts:
    A plush griffon skin, like the little toys but riding size!

Underwater Mounts:
    Two Quaggans that pull you, one seaweed vine attached to each
    An underwater bubble, like the gliding skin but mount speed!

General Mount Collections:
    Pinata mounts that burst into confetti when you dismount
    Bifrost effect mounts that have a shifting rainbow effect and leave behind pools of sparkly rainbow glitter

• Ascended sigils and runes.

• Astyrah.4015Astyrah.4015 Member ✭✭✭

thank you devs/admins for re-releasing belinda's greatsword skin ^^

hope the viper, trickster, & phalanx sets would make a return soon too

• I really need Aetherblade armor set to make a return to gem store ;) please...

• New chair:
    A simple rock, with the same idle animation as the straw bale from halloween, but smoking a pipe or sharpening a blade maybe ;)

Formula for success: Rise early, work hard, strike oil.

• Please give me my scarf v.v i've been waiting for it, makes almost 1 year and still nothing on gem store...

• I've been waiting and hoping for the mini claim tickets to bring back the Braham Eirsson mini for months on end.

• Warlord.9082Warlord.9082 Member ✭✭✭
    • I would like an item that turns Home Instance Nodes into Rich versions and similarly improved gains for the cloth and leather racks
    • A item (golem) that will automatically harvest all nodes for you upon request, a setting for automation so it functions like the Boards would be even better
    • Return of the permanent Noble Ledge Pass
©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.