MUSICS

Killors.7526

@"derd.6413" said:i fear posting the things i listen to will get me banned from the forums

We did it since nearly 1 year on the french forum. So I don't think it's a problem (And sometimes people post musics about GW2 too, don't worry). If we already did it, I don't see the problem (but it's sure, if there is spam, I can understand...). For example of GW2 musics :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-jlGzSYjC3s

@Killors.7526 said:

@"derd.6413" said:i fear posting the things i listen to will get me banned from the forums

We did it since nearly 1 year on the french forum. So I don't think it's a problem (And sometimes people post musics about GW2 too, don't worry). If we already did it, I don't see the problem (but it's sure, if there is spam, I can understand...). For example of GW2 musics :

not what i was implying at all. more that i listen too is the kinda music that put grandmas into a coma

@derd.6413 said:

@derd.6413 said:i fear posting the things i listen to will get me banned from the forums

not what i was implying at all. more that i listen too is the kinda music that put grandmas into a coma

So maybe you listen METAL too ? And maybe you're talking about this type of music :

@Killors.7526 said:

@derd.6413 said:i fear posting the things i listen to will get me banned from the forums

So maybe you listen METAL too ? And maybe you're talking about this type of music :

nah mate, you need to delve into the realms of parody.

• 1 month later...