I just started playing sPvP/WvW with my warrior and I was wondering if the community wouldn't mind sharing some tips on how they deal with other professions. I'm wanting to hear all that you're willing to share but here are my specific problems;
(runing core warrior with shield/axe gs, I could go sb but I want to learn core first)
0. Condi; Other than weapon swap and berserker stance do we have any way to deal with it or should that be enough?
1. Dragonhunter; with traps and longbow I get block/melted if I go in and pecked down from range if I don't
2. Mesmer; I can never pin them down, but when I do they just evade-evade-evade-invis then we are back to square one or I'm dead cause they burst me down
3. Ranger; I don't always have a problem with them but I've run into a couple that I just could not deal with. Invis/kiting were giving me grief and would bait out my reflect
4. Necro; If they kite me hitting me constantly with cc and condi I just get kind of shut down.
TL;DR I seem to have trouble with condi and getting kited despite my gap closers.
No longer playing the game due to PvP being abandon.