[EU][WvW] Death By Tea [CUP]

immagitchu.6452

Heyo, I just downloaded the game for the first time since right after beta. I see a ton of changes in the game and would love to join your guild just to have someone to chat to. Would be interested in WvW later, but have to swap servers for that to happen (might do so later). Got any spots left?

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Chaps, I'm new to GW2 but keen to learn and also a Brit.

Coming from Albion and endless other MMORPG's.

Got to level 32 with a Necro and 24 with a Guardian. Decided I was enjoying the game after doing some PvP research and decided to purchase the expansions.

• 2 weeks later...

@JoeyX.7852 said:Chaps, I'm new to GW2 but keen to learn and also a Brit.

Coming from Albion and endless other MMORPG's.

Got to level 32 with a Necro and 24 with a Guardian. Decided I was enjoying the game after doing some PvP research and decided to purchase the expansions.

Sorry for not replying before Joey, i've been away for couple of days, and it seems other chaps from XII don't visit out post at all. Ill send you invite right now. Feel free to join if you're still looking for a guild.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

What is a current status of your guild?And what is a current status of Aurora Glade as a server?

Have return to game after 3.5 years with new account and have recently transferred to RoS am casual player but mostly interested in PvP and WvW so just curious if grass is greener on the other side since when was transferring to RoS was taking AG in big consideration as well

Guild is fine, just as recruit message says "quiet place with few active members."

Not sure about AG as wvw server, we are linked to something, when there are guild movements we can be a host, the whole system is BS.... i rarely go wvw , many people moved buy some staid and keep doing wvw and adopt as needed.

• 2 weeks later...