Full counter visual bug!

Dharma.9123

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@"Mbelch.9028" said:Post of the day — Let's talk about how this glitch is actually a major buff for Spellbreaker, when they don't necessarily need a buff.

1.) They sustain by proccing their Full Counter.2.) They gain adrenal health when FC procs, even if FC hits nothing.3.) When this bug is up, it's nearly impossible in a heated battle to see when they engage FC.4.) Profit. They are almost guaranteed to land FC while this bug is up.

Also warrior with tether and "might makes right" trait start receiving 3 might every second what = 6 endurance and ~400 hp = 48 endurance (1 dodge) and ~3k hp. This is biggest issueIf warrior know what to do - impossible to kill, and easy to die when fighting enemy with permanent 25 might stacks.

Nex's post of the day: I'm tired so I'm just going to respond to other posts, and plead again for Devs to weigh in on this. @Gaile Gray.6029 can you get us an answer?

@MyPuppy.8970 said:It's easy to avoid. When you see the SB coming at you, all you need to do is run in an other direction. If you avoid SB, you avoid FC. If everyone does that, SB won't have anyone left to fight, making FC useless.I almost got sad, then I chuckled :)@Dharma.9123 said:

@"Mbelch.9028" said:Post of the day — Let's talk about how this glitch is actually a major buff for Spellbreaker, when they don't necessarily need a buff.

1.) They sustain by proccing their Full Counter.2.) They gain adrenal health when FC procs, even if FC hits nothing.3.) When this bug is up, it's nearly impossible in a heated battle to see when they engage FC.4.) Profit. They are almost guaranteed to land FC while this bug is up.

Also warrior with tether and "might makes right" trait start receiving 3 might every second what = 6 endurance and ~400 hp = 48 endurance (1 dodge) and ~3k hp. This is biggest issueIf warrior know what to do - impossible to kill, and easy to die when fighting enemy with permanent 25 might stacks.

Very true. I wouldn't call them impossible to kill, but they're definitely dangerous with 25 might stacks.

@"Mbelch.9028" said:Fun fact for my post of the day here:Did you know sometimes after landing a FC, characters can shout "Your actions are foolish!"Lol, they wouldn't be as foolish if we could always see when FC was up.

Fun fact of the day: You have a 10 second interval to burst a warrior, after that, u stow everything and wait for them to fc,

@Troll.7854 said:

@"Mbelch.9028" said:Fun fact for my post of the day here:Did you know sometimes after landing a FC, characters can shout "Your actions are foolish!"Lol, they wouldn't be as foolish if we could always see when FC was up.

Fun fact of the day: You have a 10 second interval to burst a warrior, after that, u stow everything and wait for them to fc,

Fun fact of the month: In low ranked games, sure. Not vs anybody who isn't AI.

You tellin' me you don't want this bug removed?

@Mbelch.9028 said:

@Mbelch.9028 said:Fun fact for my post of the day here:Did you know sometimes after landing a FC, characters can shout "Your actions are foolish!"Lol, they wouldn't be as foolish if we could always see when FC was up.

wHaT bUg? cAn I eAt tHaT? gW2 is a b u g.

@Troll.7854 said:

@Mbelch.9028 said:Fun fact for my post of the day here:Did you know sometimes after landing a FC, characters can shout "Your actions are foolish!"Lol, they wouldn't be as foolish if we could always see when FC was up.

wHaT bUg? cAn I eAt tHaT? gW2 is a b u g.

Gonna give you a 6/10.

Also, I'ma see if there's threads in the bug report area to bring this up, too.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

It's something persistent, like what I've noticed on streams and PvP videos that the Elementalist dagger 2 skill (Ring of Earth) animation goes off on dodges. I have never experienced it on my own, leading to my conclusion it has to do with higher graphical settings. My guess as to why the Full Counter bug hasn't been fixed yet is because it's clientside - like a slight delay on your end throwing your data in a loop. Naturally this is harder to adress than a visual bug.

• 8 months later...