Showcase Your Elementalist!

@"Kichwas.7152" said:Mallalai is named after my Guild Wars 1 Elementalist, who I envision as her ancestor.tumblr_oy32foNFMa1uy6q2bo3_1280.jpg

tumblr_oy32foNFMa1uy6q2bo1_1280.jpg

Her build:tumblr_oxzj4mqUGA1uy6q2bo1_1280.jpg

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vFEQJAsYnk4CF5it4CmNAM5iFCALoAEAWAFXykYZ4eV/qv1A-jFEBQB2THAAOBAGUFhts3AMXEYBmgYhWiLcgA2hKBB4BAQBlg/QNAwqERaqiwDVI4iyrAAHAMdAAA-w

Absolutely perfect! I'll post mine later, when I am at home.

• 1 month later...

I've created a new look for my Weaver build. I'm happy that I've finally been able to make the Weaver Antipodes work. I also love that I was able to get the Elemental sword so that the sword matches the gloves. Silence of 1000 Years is also great as the core changes color in a way that mimics changing elements.

ADCCRxm.jpg

hoYV4C7.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

My goal was to make something original and that could stand out yet not overloaded with particle effects. Note the leystone gloves glitter around the arms.

If anyone knows of a helmet that doesn't cover your hair or your eyes and still stands out, please tell me. :)

k6TGafr.jpg7OsnpE6.jpgp3QMChj.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

My combat-savvy, trigger-happy berserker of an elementalist :)

cG33rWP.jpg

v2xRfH5.jpg

Those low-level clothes are the only ones armor pieces in light armor department I've found suitable for an image of a battle mage so far. All the rest bits and scraps either look like something you would wear to a cocktail party, not to a battlefield, or just don't have color pattern I like. Same goes for outfits, a lot of comiccon-grade looks there, but very little of those which won't look stupid when you dash around, dodging bursts of flame, splashing gore and jumping off cliffs.

• 2 months later...

SRHJ20Q.pngh8CJVRr.png

My Elementalist Tsay Djose, I was trying to make an armored battle mage character, too much of the light armor isn't suitable looking for a melee character so a lot of effort was made to make him look like an actual warrior/adventurer, and i tried to keep the particle effects limited to when his weapons were drawn to enhance the idea of him being a spellsword.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...