Festival end? — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Festival end?

When does the Halloween m̶a̶d̶ ̶l̶a̶b̶ ̶g̶r̶i̶n̶d̶ fun end?

Tagged:

Comments

• On the sixth. Probably 9 am ANet time (Seattle, WA, i.e. Pacific Standard, since daylight savings ended in the US this past weekend).

"With great power comes not-so-great utility bills."

• Goettel.4389Goettel.4389 Member ✭✭✭

Couple hours more. RIP Halloween 2018!

• Randulf.7614Randulf.7614 Member ✭✭✭✭

It just faded away

• Khisanth.2948Khisanth.2948 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 6, 2018

@Randulf.7614 said:
    It just faded away

It looks like they missed a door in LA

Edit: or maybe not. Entering it ejects you to the spawn point after the starting instance

• RoseofGilead.8907RoseofGilead.8907 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Khisanth.2948 said:

@Randulf.7614 said:
    It just faded away

It looks like they missed a door in LA

Edit: or maybe not. Entering it ejects you to the spawn point after the starting instance

The Ascent to Madness door still sends you to the Ascent to Madness instance.

Oh look. I have a signature now.

• What BS. I was only one day away from getting the 5th dailies done for another box.

• Randulf.7614Randulf.7614 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Eloc Freidon.5692 said:
    What BS. I was only one day away from getting the 5th dailies done for another box.

It'll save and carry over for next year

• Tekoneiric.6817Tekoneiric.6817 Member ✭✭✭
    edited November 7, 2018

I'd love to see them allow us to leave a character in the lab. No WP 2 Friend, no lab WPs, no exit to another game mode and return, no armor repair except for instant repair caps, etc. Run until your character drops and someone revives you.

• aandiarie.7195aandiarie.7195 Member ✭✭✭

Q_Q I didn't get to do ANY of the Halloween stuff this year. I had tests, quizzes, papers, and etc. to do and a job. Hopefully next year I get to do the fun Halloween stuff.

• trixantea.1230trixantea.1230 Member ✭✭
    edited November 7, 2018

Despite some issues with the difficulty of some content and the rewards, GW2 have one of the best implementation of Halloween in a video game.

• Danikat.8537Danikat.8537 Member ✭✭✭✭

@aandiarie.7195 said:
    Q_Q I didn't get to do ANY of the Halloween stuff this year. I had tests, quizzes, papers, and etc. to do and a job. Hopefully next year I get to do the fun Halloween stuff.

I've been in that situation before (for various reasons) and it sucks. The good news is Halloween (and other festivals) are largely the same every year, and they've even brought back some things that were removed in previous years, so you almost certainly will get to do it next time around.

And of course what you were doing sounds much more important and worthwhile in the long run, even if it's not as enjoyable.

"You can run like a river, Till you end up in the sea,
    And you run till night is black, And keep on going in your dreams,
    And you know all the long while, It's the journey that you seek,
    It's the miles of moving forward, With the wind beneath your wings."

• Malafaia.8903Malafaia.8903 Member ✭✭✭

@Gaile Gray.6029 said:
    I had a blast. And I miss it already. ~sniff~

i feel you :~

• The sun has finally risen on Lion's Arch.

“You're no help," he told the lime. This was unfair. It was only a lime; there was nothing special about it at all. It was doing the best it could.”
    ― Neil Gaiman, Anansi Boys

• Tyger.1637Tyger.1637 Member ✭✭✭

@Calvsie.3675 said:
    The sun has finally risen on Lion's Arch.

hisses THE DAYBRINGER!

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.