[Suggestions]QoL (Quality of Life) Ideas [Merged]

ginryu.3026

I recently made a post asking players what attribute combinations players would like to see added. I was surprised to see that there are a lot of different combinations players want that aren’t in the game. So it got me thinking of some kind of reforge system that let’s players customize attribute combinations, without ruining current combinations or future additions.

For a fee (whether gold, materials, or other non-gem currencies), a player can change attributes of a gear piece to any desired attributes, like turn power, precision, and ferocity to condition damage, precision, and expertise with a small hit in overall stats. For example, a customized ascended piece may have stats that are between ascended and exotic. This way, obtaining existing combinations the normal way is still the right way to go and future combination additions won’t be pointless. However, it let’s players customize their gears into stats that are otherwise unobtainable.

Hi all, not sure if this has been mentioned before (I didn't want to sift thru 13 pages of comments, sorry, TLDR) I was thinking if it would be possible to have a portal scroll to store the lounge passes in? Like Lava Lounge, Divinity's Reach, Lily of the Elon, etc. :) I know there are some people who may disagree with me, as some may like having passes on different characters and such. But I thought I'd just throw it out there as an option. :)

Split the existing "General" achievement category into General (for the actual general stuff, "Slayer", "Community", etc) and Central Tyria (In line with the PoF and HoT master categories), and move some of the "Hero" achievements into the Story Journal category into "Personal Story Act 1/2/3" sections.

Other things could be tidied, but that one screams at me every time I look at the achievement panel.

I would like to suggest Currency Conversion. From one Currency to another. It could have a cost of 2 to 1 or 3 to 1. I have a huge stack of old currency (see Orrian Pearls) that I am unlikely to ever use and would happily exchange them for another currency (see Mistonium or whatever the newest currency is at the time). Probably the easiest way to do it is create another currency (oh YAY) that any of the other currency's can be converted to and then use that to purchase whatever you need at the time.

I apologize if this is a re-post or has already been requested.

I have a couple suggestions for QoL for some of us veterans (and everyone else) and given this post.

First request / suggestion is to work Essence of luck into use as a crafting material or something, I was going to suggest for crafting runes and sigil's but not now ;) or maybe as a conversion to laurels or something I don't know really just throwing ideas out there. @ max MF level not much else I can do with them now.

Second and most importantly, Endless upgrade Extractor and upgrade extractors!!! PLEASE add a right click option to the extractors that works like the right click for salvage kits and extracts all Runes, Sigil's and Infusions form all gear in bags that do not hide gear!? Please can we have this!? And who knows you probably already added it!?

Thanks so much for all the work that has made Guild Wars 2 such a great game!Thanks for considering these ideas.

1. Gleam of Sentience - take off the confirmation dialogs. If I double-click a vendor item, I mean to buy it. And 25 dragonite is a trivial loss if you make a mistake.

2. Would be nice if a certain number of the same single-use tonic could be forged/crafted into something useful, like an endless version of the tonic or a vial of karma or something.

3. All gobblers should be consistent and be able to draw materials from the bank/material bank. Gleam of Sentience does, Princess/Mawdrey don't - forcing players to withdraw these materials into inventory to use the gobblers, which is a tedious and pointless step.

4. Does the materials dude in the Guild Hall (the one you give materials to in order to further guild hall construction projects) allow you to give him stuff from your bank/materials bank yet? That was always a big peeve of mine. You had to see what he needed, run over to the scribe station, withdraw the stuff into inventory, run back to the dude, donate materials, rinse, repeat. It puts me off donating anything.

Bank Tab Stuff

I'm sure this has been mentioned somewhere, but it would be amazing if we could drag and re-order bank tabs, in addition to labeling them.Also, a sweet feature would be to be able to focus-on/highlight a single bank tab, so that when you double-click an item in your bag on the left-panel, the item would try to store into a slot within the focused bank tab, rather than just trying to store into the first available slot of the entire bank as a whole.Finally, the ability to resize and maximize the bank window!

Awesome game folks @ anet, keep up the great work!

Highlight and mark dailies, make it not so confusing for new players.I'm talking of PVE dailies that new players can go do.

1. JP, Minidungeons have a way to see where there are about on map but it not handy as it gets back to your current position. Solution would be place a 'star' personal waypoint on map after clicking on daily pointer.
  2. Gather things in Ascalon, Kryta etc. well new plaer hardly knows where and what are those. Solution add pointer juts like for JPs that highlights the region on map.

I've been thinking for a while that a change to dailies would be good. Just to make the longer time players (like me ;d) more engaged and excited. Unfortunately I don't have any concrete idea but I'm sure you are creative enough to come up with something ;)Maybe a random (like a lottery) special task (that you can ignore if you want) once a day or a week that would give a player some special award or a chance to make a bit more gold? I think some more expensive food item/metabolic-utility primer/black lion chest key wink wink would be cool ;)

Oh, and thank you for fixing the problem with runes and sigils! Not sure if it was a response to my suggestion just a few days ago, but it helps (it's not the solution that I thought of but it IS a response and I hope it will work smooth)

Make a thing similar to the Novelties skill bar for portal scrolls (far too much space is wasted by them)

The Home Portal Stone should allow you to pick which Home Instance to go to (so Rata Sum, Black Citadel, etc)

(bunch of mini-quests to unlock the non-cultural ones or gold/gem purchase, this should be account wide)

The Home Portal Stone should be usable to revive yourself (like Waypoints do, waking up in a bed in the Home Instance would be a nice touch)

A merchant for the Home Instance that sells keys to the various chests that you can obtain for the Home Instance

A Banker and Merchant NPC for the Home Instance

Don't know if it's been suggested yet (There is so much to read and so little time. Time is better spent on Astralaria), why not start the crafting menus minimized instead of expanded? Would be so much easier to navigate and find what you need, instead of scrolling through a wall of grey text or minimizing each menu one by one.

Have an underground guild hall/ asuran guild hall as the next guild hall. I just found a medium to pass through the ground of Windswept haven, and the undergound cave is awesome. Why? We have Glided hollow (Jungle themed/ exalted), Lost precipice (Desert themed/ mordrems) , Windswept haven (Ruins themed/ Djinns)