The Queen and I Pre-event Bugged

Hello,I have yet to see this pre-event for the Queen and I achievement where this Queen Beetle is to spawn. I've consulted Dulfy and checked the area where they indicate and waited 30 minutes yesterday and over an hour today and have STILL not seen this event. I know it should be working and isn't because I've watched the Meta go through once in this map as well as all of the nodes I farmed earlier refresh. Please fix this event so that it spawns.

• Sad 1

Checked this morning and this event still hasn't spawned after another half hour, this time I killed every scarab in the area, destroyed every beetle burrow, completed the heart, and killed any enemies that spawned. I've reported this as a bug at this point because I don't believe this is a normal occurrence. If we could also get some information on HOW this event spawns that would be really amazing. I've check dulfy, wiki, the rest of the forums, google, and every other source at my reasonable disposable, I just would like some information on exactly how this event is supposed to work. Anyone I've asked that has already done the achievement has no idea how they got it.

• Confused 1

I vaguely remember there was some follow up after beetles attack that leads over to the queen. The reason there isn't any information on it is probably because the events were getting done due to the amount of people around but now that map no longer has as much people around that is no longer true.

• Sad 1

• 3 months later...

I'm looking to do the achievement "The Queen and I". I have been waiting for 45 minutes at but the pre-event "Defend livestock from the beetle stampede" does not start.I am waiting at the heart near "Malor's Ranch" POI. [&BDYLAAA=]

Because the pre-event does not start, I cannot do the "Defeat Abiri, the Beetle Queen" event for "The Queen and I" achievement.

Is there anything I can do to start this event?

• Confused 1

• 4 years later...

I think a found the reason why this event doesn't show up or just "pops up" sometimes.

The event Mount up and help Fenn wrangle the panicked marmoxes! is bugged. some of the marmoxes spawn in the northern corner of the farm instead of the event area.

Due to this it is impossible to finish since the special action button disappears before reaching them.

Here are 3 Screenshots i made to deliver some evidence.

https://i.imgur.com/DmEpl7h.png (My minimap with the event area + npc. in the bottom left you can see the remaining marmoxes way out of the event area)

https://i.imgur.com/xhiepYp.png

https://i.imgur.com/kcUmc5M.png (The corner where the event mobs should be considering screenshot 1)

This was also mentioned in the

"[BUG] The Queen and I Achievement" Thread from 2018/2019

as well as in the

"Sandswept Isles Beetle Chain Events Still Stall" Thread from 2019, Last post was December 28, 2022

guess i will skip this and try to complete the other achievments in order to complete the "A Bug in the System" Mastery Achievment.

Edited by Matuc.9453
typo
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1