Rune of Tormenting

apharma.3741

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thaaaaanks buddy , posted a thread for this in "players help players",Dudes , that's a lot - axe 2 procs 3 times , Axe ambush procs it a lot, Shatters can proc it, new sigil of torment can proc it.

Guuuys im in !

WAIT, does this means, it's per Stack???I currently think its per applicationPer stack is broken.

@fost.9167 said:I tried them with my build (marshals/griev/hybrid). They are good but i think needs time to setup. I went back to travelers runes. Probably be good for dumb open world spam builds? or for pure condi builds

Yeah it really is better for condi builds I would say, axe can give sick output as above and sceptre is pretty nice for ranged, same with staff.

Honestly I think it's going to get more crying about than it deserves. It offers some nice sustain for 2 classes that generally have to choose between sustain and damage in traits. Unlike say war, holo and ranger which can trait sustain and still stack 25 might and hit like a truck all the time.

@apharma.3741 said:

@fost.9167 said:I tried them with my build (marshals/griev/hybrid). They are good but i think needs time to setup. I went back to travelers runes. Probably be good for dumb open world spam builds? or for pure condi builds

Yeah it really is better for condi builds I would say, axe can give sick output as above and sceptre is pretty nice for ranged, same with staff.

Honestly I think it's going to get more crying about than it deserves. It offers some nice sustain for 2 classes that generally have to choose between sustain and damage in traits. Unlike say war, holo and ranger which can trait sustain and still stack 25 might and hit like a truck all the time.

did you forget the scourge?

@MUDse.7623 said:

did you forget the scourge?

A little but scourge can run other runes in zergs to cheese harder and for roaming there's better options too. They don't put out as much torment as rev and mirage, sure they put out a fair bit but it's not even close.

@"Ansau.7326" said:It's per stack and also activated by clones.Runes of tormenting is the most broken thing anet ever designed. I will leave this here...

I think rune of tormenting is actually bugged and works with every condition and not only torment xD

That's why even other condi specs are abusing it tho.

@Nightmare.1234 said:

all it needs is a 1 second icd

That would be too useless then, unless the heal amount was massively buffed. Otherwise all the bonus would do is heal you for 170 when using a torment skill, up to a maximum of 170/sec, but usually much lower than that in practice.

I would rather they reworked it to heal you every second based on the number of torment stacks you have on enemies, instead of healing when applying it.