PvP stuffs! Yay! — Guild Wars 2 Forums

PvP stuffs! Yay!

Sinful.2165Sinful.2165 Member ✭✭✭

The new map is great. I really enjoy it and it's SO NICE to have another map in the rotation! Between the new PvP map and the rework on runes and sigils opening up a bunch of builds I'm excited to be playing PvP again. THANK YOU ANET TEAM FOR THE PVP LOVE.
@Ben Phongluangtham.1065

Tagged:

Comments

• Tyson.5160Tyson.5160 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Sinful.2165 said:
    The new map is great. I really enjoy it and it's SO NICE to have another map in the rotation! Between the new PvP map and the rework on runes and sigils opening up a bunch of builds I'm excited to be playing PvP again. THANK YOU ANET TEAM FOR THE PVP LOVE.
    @Ben Phongluangtham.1065

I concur, new maps, new Armor skins, a new tournament coming. Well done PvP team.

• MyPuppy.8970MyPuppy.8970 Member ✭✭✭✭

It's nice to see people being positive and enjoying the changes. Kinda refreshing.

• @Sinful.2165 said:
    @Ben Phongluangtham.1065

Thanks, we appreciate it!

Ben Phongluangtham
    Game Designer
    Reddit: ANET_BenP
    Twitch: AnetBenP

• Whitworth.7259Whitworth.7259 Member ✭✭✭
    edited November 15, 2018

I'm taken aback by the lack of hate and dont know how to react.
    Enjoying the PvP attention too. Don't forget the new armor set too, looks awesome.

• It must be hard seeing negativity all the time, but hopefully the devs understand that the old guard wouldn't keep coming back if they didn't care and appreciate the game.

• Vieux P.1238Vieux P.1238 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Whitworth.7259 said:
    I'm taken aback by the lack of hate and dont know how to react.
    Enjoying the PvP attention too. Don't forget the new armor set too, looks awesome.

Come on.. even i who rants all the time knows how much a new map was much needed no matter what type it is. It's fresh & for now enjoyable. But it's not gonna last. This just bought a month maybe 2 at most. We need more map's not CONQUEST BEN. & plz free up in hotjoin the new 2v2 map.

Winter Nerf is coming!

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.