[EU] [PvX] Haven of the Wanderers [OATH] we're a family!

katkota.7956

Hi! I am a new player, leveling my first char (thief lvl 40 atm on AG) and love the game so far but I feel a bit lonely in this big world. I plan to make GW2 my main mmo (explore the world, leveling more professions etc) so I have a long journey ahead and I would like some company. I am not going to chat that much because my english is not the best and I type slowly :lol: I will add you on discord as well - Shadwen#0268

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

Hello everyone,

I thought I would write a little post after having been with this guild for 2 months or so. We always see the requests for joining guilds but not a lot of stories from after joining a guild.

I think the most important thing to mention is that the people are friendly and always willing to answer questions or help out with an in game activity when possible. There are always members online and playing around the clock. If you enjoy guild activities, the guild organizes a few events each week where you are free to join in on the fun.

I was nervous about fractals and a couple of kind souls took some time to run me through them as an introduction. I've also joined a training raid which was a lot of fun and I had a few dungeon runs as well. All of it in a very relaxed atmosphere with room for just being silly and having a good time. There's even a npc hunt where a riddle is posted on discord to see who can find the npc first. For a chance to win a prize. We even had a secret Santa event to share some holiday spirit.

I know discord is important for quite a few people these days so I'll close with a few words about that. It's always active and a fun place to hang out. I've had a good amount of silly to interesting conversations. Which is exactly what I enjoy about discord.

If you have gotten this far I salute you and maybe I've helped you in figuring out if this guild is as advertised.

Best wishes,

@Sabas.8431 said:Hello everyone,

I thought I would write a little post after having been with this guild for 2 months or so. We always see the requests for joining guilds but not a lot of stories from after joining a guild.

I think the most important thing to mention is that the people are friendly and always willing to answer questions or help out with an in game activity when possible. There are always members online and playing around the clock. If you enjoy guild activities, the guild organizes a few events each week where you are free to join in on the fun.

I was nervous about fractals and a couple of kind souls took some time to run me through them as an introduction. I've also joined a training raid which was a lot of fun and I had a few dungeon runs as well. All of it in a very relaxed atmosphere with room for just being silly and having a good time. There's even a npc hunt where a riddle is posted on discord to see who can find the npc first. For a chance to win a prize. We even had a secret Santa event to share some holiday spirit.

I know discord is important for quite a few people these days so I'll close with a few words about that. It's always active and a fun place to hang out. I've had a good amount of silly to interesting conversations. Which is exactly what I enjoy about discord.

If you have gotten this far I salute you and maybe I've helped you in figuring out if this guild is as advertised.

Best wishes,

Thank you sabas for your support and loyalty, very happy to have you with us! <3

Hello,

I'm returning to the game after a break and I would love to join an active guild with the main goal of just playing together with people! That's what drives me most to an MMO and recently I've been experiencing many many guilds with the habit of just doing whatever the boss/officers are up to and ignoring the rest. That's not what I want. It's been very difficult for me to establish in any guild just for that reason. I just want to find some game companions to share experiences with and enjoy the content together.

Also I'm a very talkative person and I'm always looking for a chance to practise and use my English more, despite having a full server for people of my country (Spain) :)

I'll add you in game in order to talk for a bit with you first and get to know each other.

Cheers!

@Arlend.3049 said:Hello,

I'm returning to the game after a break and I would love to join an active guild with the main goal of just playing together with people! That's what drives me most to an MMO and recently I've been experiencing many many guilds with the habit of just doing whatever the boss/officers are up to and ignoring the rest. That's not what I want. It's been very difficult for me to establish in any guild just for that reason. I just want to find some game companions to share experiences with and enjoy the content together.

Also I'm a very talkative person and I'm always looking for a chance to practise and use my English more, despite having a full server for people of my country (Spain) :)

I'll add you in game in order to talk for a bit with you first and get to know each other.

Cheers!

Hi Arlend!

Sure thing, we'll talk on discord! :D

Hey

I recently got back to the game. Have not played since pre hearts of thorns.So I'm lacking the experience from pretty much both of these expansions.Looking for a guild to get back into things.I always had a relaxed mindset when it comes to this game. I'm generally a very competitive person but with this game I just want to have fun with people I enjoy playing with. The social aspect is the biggest point for me about GW2.