Sanctuary runes bug

Arken.3725

Hello everyone, just wanted to post a bug that's specific for Guardians. After testing, it seems like you DO NOT gain barrier at full health from the follow skills/traits.
-Symbol heals from WoP (only gained in combat below full hp)-Empower from staff (only gained in combat below full hp)-Holy strike(only gained in combat below full hp)-Shield of Absorption(only gained in combat below full hp)-Selfless Daring(only gained in combat below full hp)-Pure of Heart(only gained in combat below full hp)

This is bugged since I've seen other classes gain barrier at full hp with a multitude of skills/traits, regardless of incombat or not.

@Arken.3725 said:Hello everyone, just wanted to post a bug that's specific for Guardians. After testing, it seems like you DO NOT gain barrier at full health from the follow skills/traits.

-Symbol heals from kitten (only gained in combat below full hp)-Empower from staff (only gained in combat below full hp)-Holy strike(only gained in combat below full hp)-Shield of Absorption(only gained in combat below full hp)-Selfless Daring(only gained in combat below full hp)-Pure of Heart(only gained in combat below full hp)

This is bugged since I've seen other classes gain barrier at full hp with a multitude of skills/traits, regardless of incombat or not.

It's not just guardian. Other classes have skills too that doesn't grant barrier when at full hp.

Thanks Arken for the update i was just about the ask the question about this rune and guardian. What about the F2 skills?> @Arken.3725 said:

Hello everyone, just wanted to post a bug that's specific for Guardians. After testing, it seems like you DO NOT gain barrier at full health from the follow skills/traits.
-Symbol heals from kitten (only gained in combat below full hp)-Empower from staff (only gained in combat below full hp)-Holy strike(only gained in combat below full hp)-Shield of Absorption(only gained in combat below full hp)-Selfless Daring(only gained in combat below full hp)-Pure of Heart(only gained in combat below full hp)

Thanks Arken for the update i was just about the ask the question about this rune and guardian. What about the F2 skills?

Are you sure the other classes are gaining barrier through the runes at full hp and not just through skills or traits that grant barrier?

There's a lot of barrier around these days, and available on other runes too. (Scrapper, Holo, Weaver, Scourge) Mount - Pounce. Runes - Rebirth, Scourge, Weaver.

Of course Sanctuary won't grant barrier at 100% hp to you, you're not doing any healing.

• 1 month later...

.> @aceofbass.2163 said:

@Ezrael.6859 said:Of course Sanctuary won't grant barrier at 100% hp to you, you're not doing any healing.

Yes I was thinking about the same thing. If you do healing on a full HP character, no healing will be done so the rune's effect is not affected.

Except I can get barrier at full health from Altruistic healing, any healing skill, Monk's Focus and Shining River. Not to mention other classes can obtain barrier at full health with many skills/traits as well.

@aceofbass.2163 said:

@Ezrael.6859 said:Of course Sanctuary won't grant barrier at 100% hp to you, you're not doing any healing.

Yes I was thinking about the same thing. If you do healing on a full HP character, no healing will be done so the rune's effect is not affected.

And on Scrapper, for example, if you have Rapid Regeneration slotted and give yourself Swiftness when out of combat/full hp, you will have permanent 120 or so barrier on you as long as the swiftness lasts.

• 5 months later...