Report: Stuck in Queue

Gaile Gray.6029

@"jportell.2197" said:Just happened to me. Que popped. Then when it said match is about to begin, I got a "cannot access the login server at this time" message. Usually when that happens I get kicked to the character select screen. I logged out, exited the game completely. Restarted the game same issue.

Everytime I load into a new map I get the match is about to begin with the checkmark screen pop up. Very annoying. You would think for a 6 year old game this stuff would be ironed out.

Character Name I Shot Johnny.

https://imgur.com/a/YnOm239

https://imgur.com/a/iM2A7Vf

The exact same thing is happening to me as well. Now I am sick of the trumpet horn sound that plays when the match ready screen pops up. Lol

@Largo Cifer.3495 said:

@"jportell.2197" said:Just happened to me. Que popped. Then when it said match is about to begin, I got a "cannot access the login server at this time" message. Usually when that happens I get kicked to the character select screen. I logged out, exited the game completely. Restarted the game same issue.

Everytime I load into a new map I get the match is about to begin with the checkmark screen pop up. Very annoying. You would think for a 6 year old game this stuff would be ironed out.

Character Name I Shot Johnny.

The exact same thing is happening to me as well. Now I am sick of the trumpet horn sound that plays when the match ready screen pops up. Lol

I just stopped playing for 24 hours and it fixed.

My problem is not sutck in queu, my problem is that when i start a tourney, the game client crash me out do to a network problems... I never had this problems before and in others parts of the game i have no problems. I already lost 3 tourney for that reason... pls solve it fast if possible

• 3 weeks later...

Dear Dev or whatever, I’m still stucked in pvp queue, and I will request a demand if I won’t be fixed till 24:00, as I’m in the middle of a track to purchase Ascension, and I need to do 3 rankeds daily for 15 days, (and before this bug occurs I made only 2) and I will lost my consecutive series of 5 days of 3 ranked matches in a raw due to this (your) stupid bug (!)

It's been over a day now, are people still looking up into this ? :s

EDIT: 2 Days stuck in "match is about to begin" . It seems that this bug is also preventing me from doing fractals of the mists because each time I try to enter I get "Lost connection with the server."Raids and WvW seem to be working fine.Please fix this shit already, it's really annoying that I can't pvp or even do my daily fractals...

@Tuki.4180 said:

@"Azcapetxotli.5924" said:Hi, the "map selection" screen (which pops up after selecting your map) is stuck. I can't get rid of it and I really can't do anything in game with a box right in the center of my screen. Please help.

same problem...
Please help

Again the same problem. Is there any way to fix it? ... please.