"Join us, we're lonely" [AFNM] | casual AF discord community, [NA] but like AU mostly

hellsqueen.3045

I would recommend checking out our website for all the information you need to know about us and truly get a better idea about who we are. This will also lead you to the application. Be sure to check out the GW2 specific page as well.(^▽^)/ CLICK HERE \(^▽^)

If you don't like websites, well then lucky for you I like to type a lot.

ABOUT US

Affinitus Nemus [AFNM]"Unity Grove - Just as a forest, we grow together and forge various relationships to create a place of our own, alongside one another."

We are a gaming community built on the idea that you can create strong friendships and have genuine fun with people you have met online. We want to you to be able to find friendship that feels as strong as the bonds we form in our real lives. Our founders, who act in a leadership role are only there to contain any amount of drama that may occur and are there in the event of decisions that may need to be made. We believe that sometimes fights are inevitable in friendship and that everyone needs to be mature enough to handle their own disagreements without whining to the founders of the tiniest things that can be settled by talking with one another like mature human beings.Current focuses: Open World PvE, Story, Guild MissionsWe do have: PvP players who can guide people in the right direction and take part in WvW from time to time.We want to: Eventually do Raids sort of casually and see what we can do, without the elitism.Server: NA | Gate Of Madness

What we have to offer:

• We are pretty alright people
  • We have a discord to hear everyone's sultry and smooth voices but your typing and memes are nice too
  • We play many things and your things is welcome among all of our things
  • We can be funny, sometimes a bit crude (if you want politically correct or child friendly, please look away because we are not that that doesn't mean being like super offensive tho)
  • We swear and we're not ashamed of it
  • We have the Mom Friend™, they give advice and will adopt you probably
  • We have sick banter

Want to join or have questions? Here is what to do!

If you have questions before deciding you want to join, message me on here and I will get back to you ASAP!

If you want to join without any questions then CLICK HERE, it takes you to our website where there is an application form at the bottom :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

@Jamie.4130 said:Also interested, I'm in Henge of Denravi server and was wondering if people can raid, do fractals, champion runs etc on different servers. I also just came back after 6 years so I am not too familiar with the game or what I should be doing at max level.

Well, there is the mega server now, so everyone can work together in PvE and PvP. WvW is the exception.We are yet to do raids, but it is a goal.Fractals we do, as well as various champions and events, Hp trains, etc.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...