GEMSTORE REQUESTS: New Items; Items offered again - [Merged]

I would like an item that turns Home Instance Nodes into Rich versions and similarly improved gains for the cloth and leather racks

A item (golem) that will automatically harvest all nodes for you upon request, a setting for automation so it functions like the Boards would be even better

Return of the permanent Noble Ledge Pass

Dear ArenaNet Developers,

Would you please consider making a gem store consumable item that allows players to reset the character core story line? I believe many of us would really like to enjoy the story again, as we are now able to for living story, without having to create a new character. It'd be even nicer if the consumable would let us change the biography and the following branching decisions, allowing us to modify the story parts that in retrospect do not really fit the character, regarding the role-playing aspect, without having to delete the current character.

Thanks for looking into this!

I think all veteran players and Ranger lovers would rejoice if something like the below were made into a purchasable lounge area...

https://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/Zaishen_Menagerie_Grounds

This could be a private instance where previously tamed ranger pets are unlock for new ranger characters to pick up. I'm not suggesting to remove pets from the pet window and force character to visit the stable to switch pets btw... The instance could also include stuff like cats and tiger cubs from Chuka and Champawat collections... maybe even some select minis...

"The Zaishen Menagerie Grounds is an explorable area where the Zaishen Order takes care of the charmable animals you have unlocked on your account. Charmable animals can be brought in from the wild, or purchased here and trained for you by the Order.

There are various climates in this one area that create the appropriate habitats for the charmable animals."

"The Zaishen Menagerie is account based, which means that any charmable animal you unlock will be available to all characters on that account, both PvE and PvP. You cannot, however, bring other players into your own menagerie, it is only for yourself and your heroes.

If you speak to Emryd the Tamer with an animal companion (pet) in your party, she will unlock yours or your hero's current pet at its current level and evolution tier and all lower tiers for that charmable animal. Similar to other pet tamers, she is able to take the current pet and release it, allowing you or your hero to charm another animal as a pet. Provided you have a Moss Spider Egg, Emryd can take it and unlock the Moss Spider.

Helena (Zaishen Keeper) will unlock the next tier of any charmable animal that is already unlocked, or unlock the lowest tier of any locked charmable animal from any campaign you own, at a cost of either a combination of Zaishen Coins and gold, or Balthazar faction."

Dragonfly Mount skin for SkimmerI would Love to SEE or have a Mount Skin to replace then Skimmer something unique. and I though a Dragonfly would be perfect. anyone else have some suggestions?

I was asked to put this here because of the response i have received when I post this in discussions, A lot of people thought it was a fun ideal or somethig they where very interested in. This is the post i put in for discussions: https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/comment/745260#Comment_745260

@"Gaile Gray.6029" said:Players have shared a number of terrific suggestions for Guild Wars 2 Gem Store items. From outfits that hark back to old Tyria to miniatures that warm the heart, from dye sets that personalize your look to new gliders that make a statement, player ideas have help us expand our Gem Store to include a wide variety of wonderful items.

If you have a suggestion – or several! – that you’d like to share with the development team about potential Gem Store items, please post them in this continuing thread.

Thanks for your input!

Dragonfly Mount skin for SkimmerI would Love to SEE or have a Mount Skin to replace then Skimmer something unique, and I though a Dragonfly would be perfect. anyone else have some suggestions?This is the post I put up the other day some of the people respond well to it and I was asked to put it here for a review in hope it might be possible to do. I am sure their would be many who would pay 2000 gems for this Dragonfly Mount Skin to replace the Skimmer Mount Skin.https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/comment/745260#Comment_745260

Please sell a Taimi voice mail pack. When we send a mail, we hear Taimi saying "Hiiiii ! . . . You sent mail !" , and when we get mail, we hear "Hiiiii ! . . . You got mail !"

and a Taimi voice backpack that says things like "Oooh, are you going to hit something now? Is that how this game works?" and "Mirror, mirror, on the wall, who's the brainiest of them all?"

Please sell a Mini Mouth of Mordremoth and shimmering ascended dyes