Elixir S change waaay too strong — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Elixir S change waaay too strong

Xtinct.7031Xtinct.7031 Member ✭✭✭

I think it is getting pretty ridiculous with all these changes aimed at making it easier to deal with condition damage. Now condition damage immunity while under elixir S? Seriously? Why didn't anet just change it back to condition removal when entering elixir S?

Comments

• Ardid.7203Ardid.7203 Member ✭✭✭✭

Elixir S is way too boooooooring....

• DanAlcedo.3281DanAlcedo.3281 Member ✭✭✭✭

Feels like a Necrod post.

• Vagrant.7206Vagrant.7206 Member ✭✭✭✭

@DanAlcedo.3281 said:
    Feels like a Necrod post.

Yeah, how long has it been since the change was made? Like 6 months?

The great god Lagki demands sacrifice!

• coro.3176coro.3176 Member ✭✭✭

Yeah.. it's been like that forever. IMO, it was a good change because a hard invuln should be a hard invuln, but at the same time, the passive elixir S proc is stupid.

Fighting a Tools Holo in wvw:

• Reactive lenses procs passively every ~30s giving them immunity to blind and cancelling my static shot or magnet.
    • Passive elixir S procs once. Active elixir S gets used once or twice as well.

So tiring. Active cooldowns like Goggles and Elixir S are good. The passive versions should be removed.

• holo is fine. the problem lies with you.

• Xtinct.7031Xtinct.7031 Member ✭✭✭

@biczkowski.2961 said:
    holo is fine. the problem lies with you.

APPARENTLY NOT.
    However, I do have mixed feeling about the recent nerf.

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.