[NA, TC][Casual PvX] Bunny Foofoo Belly Button Lint [FUZZ]

Lanthun.7251

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@almalexia.3852 said:Hey, I’d love an invite! Been playing for a few months now and looking for a friendly and casual guild to join. I do a bit of everything, but have been getting into wvw recently - usually see some of you guys about when I’m roaming and trying not to die ~

Hi hi, I will get an invite situated for you this evening! :)

Giving our guild a weekly bumperoni! We are still always recruiting folks who want to have a great time with us, and have a passion for playing a game we all love. Consider us today! :)

In other news, my deepest apologies to those within the WildStar community; I enjoyed that game for a while when GW2 was not a part of my life for a couple years. Just know, you folks always have a home somewhere outside of Nexus!

@hystricide.4032 said:Hi there, I'm a fairly new player still getting comfortable with the game. I'm interested in joining your guild since the general atmosphere seems really friendly and comfortable. My work schedule moves around a bit, but I generally play whenever I get a chance. Thanks!

Hi there! Sorry, I have not been home the past couple of days to check the forums and such. But I have got you an invite sent today!

Merry Xmas Eve!

@Pandothiel.8072 said:Hi, I have been looking for a new guild to join. I have yet to interact with the guild I am in currently but I don't think any of them play anymore. I play frequently, and willing to play just about anything. If you could send me an invite I would appreciate it.

Merry Christmas!

@TheOneUnknown.9573 said:Hello! I'm a somewhat new player to GW2 - I mainly play FFXIV, but it's currently in a bit of a slump between major patches right now. You guys sound like a perfect way to get into GW2 and have a ton of fun doing so - I know I love my guild in FFXIV to pieces, after all. I'd love to join, if you'll have me.

Merry Christmas!

I have situated an invitation for you both; enjoy, and Merry Christmas!

Hey there!

I've been browsing the guild forum and saw this post, your guild seems to be interesting and active, while not requiring me to be online all day everyday for fractal runs and such.

I've played a bit of the game last year (got 2 lvl 80 char on a free account) and mostly just ran around doing all kinds of things with friends, now i've redownloaded the game after buying the PoF expansion and is excited to rediscover the game again with my friends, i would love to ask you some questions about your guild.

@MrDoubleDoors.1695 said:Hey there!

I've been browsing the guild forum and saw this post, your guild seems to be interesting and active, while not requiring me to be online all day everyday for fractal runs and such.

I've played a bit of the game last year (got 2 lvl 80 char on a free account) and mostly just ran around doing all kinds of things with friends, now i've redownloaded the game after buying the PoF expansion and is excited to rediscover the game again with my friends, i would love to ask you some questions about your guild.

Hey there, I think I got your mail in-game as well! Talk to you soon!