No Season 3 Complete Pack on buy.guildwars2.com

joeyw.9531

• ArenaNet Staff

Thanks for asking about this. I inquired, and at this time, Episode 3 isn't intended to be offered on the website. You can purchase through the Gem Store within the game at any time. At some point in the future we may offer Episode 3 through the website, but it doesn't appear that's planned for the near future.

@"Gaile Gray.6029" said:At some point in the future we may offer Episode 3 through the website, but it doesn't appear that's planned for the near future.

https://www.guildwars2.com/en/news/befriend-a-new-pet-dog/ says the Living World Season 3 Complete Pack is on sale through November 26. A "Complete Pack" for that season is not listed in the Gem Store. If it's not on the website either, where exactly are we supposed to get it from?

That blog post also says Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns™ and Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire™ digital deluxe upgrades will be 50% off from November 23 through November 26 and doesn't mention any promo code or anything either—but as of this writing, the sale doesn't seem to be on the website or in the Gem Store either.

@Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:They do however mention it here: https://www.guildwars2.com/en/news/black-friday-deals-50-off-guild-wars-2-path-of-fire-and-classic-guild-wars-games/So it does...except that post doesn't mention Heart of Thorns at all, and it's for totally different sale dates than the "New Pet Dog" blog post.

@Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:Be aware: if you have already unlocked all Season 3 Episodes, they won't show up in the Gem Store.I don't have any of Season 3 unlocked, which is why I want the complete pack. I do have all of Season 2 but Season 2 is still listed in the Gem Store for me.

Pretty janky overall.

Odd, neither are listed for my account (main), and only S2 on my alt account.

Ah, my bad. We are discussing two different discounted items.
Digital Deluxe Upgrades in the Gem Store (available November 23 thru November 26). Can not be purchased outside the Gem Store and are available for Gems. No promotion code necessary. Must already own the pertinent expansion to upgrade from Standard to Deluxe.Path of Fire (Standard and Deluxe) and Guild Wars 2 Expansion Collections (Standard and Deluxe). Available November 19 through December 5. Must be purchased through the buy.guildwars2.com site page, can not be purchased with Gems, requires BlackFriday50 discount code.

• 9 months later...

I'm facing something strange as well. I got my 2k gems recently and without further ado, spent it on the Living World Complete Packs (LWCP) in-game. The thing is, I could only find LWS2 & S4 CP but not S3 CP in the gem store.

On my story journal, I have the option to buy each S3 episodes individually (200 gems/ea) of course. Checking with a friend, LWS3 is listed in his gem store! Certainly did put a damper on my excitement; I've since submitted a support ticket (it's been 11 hours at the time of posting) and no reply so far.

Am I missing something??

@"AedionGaladriel.2376" said:I'm facing something strange as well. I got my 2k gems recently and without further ado, spent it on the Living World Complete Packs (LWCP) in-game. The thing is, I could only find LWS2 & S4 CP but not S3 CP in the gem store.

On my story journal, I have the option to buy each S3 episodes individually (200 gems/ea) of course. Checking with a friend, LWS3 is listed in his gem store! Certainly did put a damper on my excitement; I've since submitted a support ticket (it's been 11 hours at the time of posting) and no reply so far.

Am I missing something??

This is a very old thread.Here's news for the current issue: https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/comment/1030927/#Comment_1030927

@Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:

@"AedionGaladriel.2376" said:I'm facing something strange as well. I got my 2k gems recently and without further ado, spent it on the Living World Complete Packs (LWCP) in-game. The thing is, I could only find LWS2 & S4 CP but not S3 CP in the gem store.

Am I missing something??

This is a very old thread.Here's news for the current issue:

Thank you so much!!