[SEA/OCX] [Partial NA] [HOD] [PvX] Equinox Solstice [TIME]

SkyShroud.2865

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello SkyShroud,

Since I can not send you a private message in the forum, I'll write you here.​My name is Brian and I am 27 years old. I've just returned to Tyria. I started playing a necromancer now but he is only lvl 17. I'm online every day (1-2 hours) and on the weekend a bit more. I like to play together with the guild. It is a MMO and it is boring playing it alone.​The only problem is that unfortunately my english isn´t very good. That's why I'm looking for an English-speaking guild now. I am working hard to improve it as soon as possible.​​My playstile is PVX with focus on PVP and WvW.​​If you do not mind my language skills and my low level, I would be happy to join Equinox Solstice [TIME] and fight for your side.​​Cheers​Brian / The Last Hunter

@The Last Hunter.9213 said:Hello SkyShroud,

Since I can not send you a private message in the forum, I'll write you here.​My name is Brian and I am 27 years old. I've just returned to Tyria. I started playing a necromancer now but he is only lvl 17. I'm online every day (1-2 hours) and on the weekend a bit more. I like to play together with the guild. It is a MMO and it is boring playing it alone.​The only problem is that unfortunately my english isn´t very good. That's why I'm looking for an English-speaking guild now. I am working hard to improve it as soon as possible.​​My playstile is PVX with focus on PVP and WvW.​​If you do not mind my language skills and my low level, I would be happy to join Equinox Solstice [TIME] and fight for your side.​​Cheers​Brian / The Last Hunter

Check ingame mail.

Up for the day

PS: Drop me an ingame mail if I don't reply your whisper, sometimes too busy or afking or pc crashed.WvW PS: We are now one of the very few guilds in sea wvw that didn't stack or bandwagon server. Looking for even more wvwers to fight those stacked servers.