Got the Looking-for-Guild blues? There's [HOPE] for you yet! PvX / Raids / RP [NA][TC]

arianor.2496

Remnants of Hope [NA Servers]

Apply Today @ http://www.remnantsofhope.com/gw2

MORE THAN JUST A GUILD

Remnants of Hope is a gaming community that spans four MMOs, many casual games, and countless other interests. We support our members in-game with department officers who specialize in specific types of activity: PvE, Roleplay, PvP, Raiding, Crafting, and Recruitment (yours truly).

We also support our members outside of the game, with bustling forums, Discord for text chat and Teamspeak to bridge the gap between worlds. Tyrian citizens can get to know those in Azeroth, Tamriel and throughout the galaxy… finding common interests and participating in community-wide conversations and activities (like spontaneous karaoke night!). Many Remnants play more than one game, while some stick to a single division. Even so, we’re one community and we welcome people from all walks of life to join in, have fun, make friends and settle in to enjoy our hobbies together.

When you apply to Remnants of Hope, you’re applying to a large community that maintains a family atmosphere. Just because we have enough members to run multiple raid squads, stomp the Dragon Stand meta and boast a fully-decked-out guild hall doesn’t mean you’ll get lost in the crowd. Our recruitment department and officers will help you find the activities you love and introduce you to like-minded players of all experience levels. Our two-week trial period is the perfect time for you to get to know us while we get to know you. At the end of it, new members often tell us that they felt welcome, included and like they found a home.

CURRENT EVENTS

Up on the docket this week besides the regular scheduled guild missions, 2 types of raids events, RP events, world boss train, fractal night, and jumping puzzles:

• Sandswept Isles Train! This is one of our favorite maps because you can make tons of loot with metas, bounties, and events. If you haven't join a train with us before you need to experience this!

READY TO JOIN?

Tolerance, respect, loyalty and a positive attitude are important to us. If you have these qualities, message me to chat (arianor.2496 in-game, Zen on the RoH forums), or just go straight to our website and fill out an application if you’re already sold: http://www.remnantsofhope.com/gw2

Please view your application as our first meeting! Take your time and fill it out as thoroughly as possible. Give us a feel for who you are and what it will be like to play, chat, and talk with you!

*TC server only required for WvW content, we accept players from any NA server.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This community is seriously the best MMO community that I have ever been apart of. Always something going on, very active and friendly and engaging to be sure. You will not find a finer group of folks in GW2! To give you a bit of background, I am a vet GW2 player (I've played since about 2 months after launch) and over the years I have tried not only to find a good guild/community to be a part of but have also poured resources/gold into my last 2 guilds only to deal with drama and the ultimate let down. After taking a few months off I came back to GW2 and I told myself I was going to reconstitute my account and really change direction and seek out a solid community. I saw RoH's recruitment post and after about a week I decided to apply. It is hands down the best decision I have ever made in GW2. I have run more events and have done more with this Guild/Community in the last month or so than I did in the last 3 with my previous guild :)

I'd like to personally thank Siscia (Our Previous Recruitment Officer, Current Elder Council Member) Zen (Our Current Recruitment Officer) Squeeks, Maeric, Exo, Kage, Zang, Winters, and all of our wonderful assistants in RoH (You know who you are!)

Give RoH a legitimate chance, I promise you won't regret it :)

Seeya around Tyria ;)

Whether your young or old, new or a vet this guild has something for everyone! It is a very active guild both in voice and in game chat, we also have a very active guild forum and website. This is a very friendly and helpful guild with different events daily. Come check us out you will not regret it!

Some exciting recent developments:

• Added another official weekly PvP event. So we now have 3 nights of official PvP events per week!
  • We are starting a new series of Monday Madness events in which we do varied and creative PVE events liked the ever popular Naked Dungeons!

@crowbones.3925 said:Hi RoH, new/old player coming back from the first few months of launch. Is there a server a prospective member should be rolling on? I'm NA. In any case, hope to reach out to all of you soon

Hey crowbones to answer your question we are on TC but that only matters if you are wanting WvW. Stop by our website and check us out.

It's been a LONG time since I've played GW2, so I have not a clue what to do and would be starting from scratch. It looked interesting that you are multi-game, as I do dabble in other games as well, (WOW, ESO among them). Wondering how new players are treated and if playing multiple games within the community is considered ok to do?

Thank you.

Hello.

I'm currently working on map completion with a recently created Ranger class. I haven't been apart of raids or most end-game content for lack of friends that play this game. I'm looking for an active PvE guild, and PvP for whenever I decide to branch in to it. I work a job that is a little demanding along with a newborn child and two other children. I'm not always the most talkative due to the fact that if I don't know anyone I won't start a conversation. I'm just eager to learn more aspects of the game with seasoned players who can help give insight whenever needed. I'd love to be part of the family if you'd be willing to invite me.

@"Adam Ko.5240" said:Hello.

I'm currently working on map completion with a recently created Ranger class. I haven't been apart of raids or most end-game content for lack of friends that play this game. I'm looking for an active PvE guild, and PvP for whenever I decide to branch in to it. I work a job that is a little demanding along with a newborn child and two other children. I'm not always the most talkative due to the fact that if I don't know anyone I won't start a conversation. I'm just eager to learn more aspects of the game with seasoned players who can help give insight whenever needed. I'd love to be part of the family if you'd be willing to invite me.

Feel free to fill out an application on our forums here: https://www.remnantsofhope.com/Go to the Forums tab, sign up for an account, and you can apply there ^_^