GEMSTORE REQUESTS: New Items; Items offered again - [Merged]

Master Crafter Account Unlock:

Once purchased, all characters on the account have the option of speaking to a crafting trainer and learning the maximum crafting level (and all discovered recipes) that any character on the account has attained. A red text warning box will alert the player to the fact that doing this will permanently forgo the Exp that crafting your way through to that level would have provided.

Suggestion:Gem Store item - metal jaw/chin armor 1 or 2 dye channel max (similar to charr dreadnought head piece but a tinny bit bulkier)For fierce looks

Edit: or make it part of a new head option for charr (A metal jaw... that would be insanely cool now that I think of it)

Please bring back the Arctic Explorers Outfit ! NEW : I second the above suggestions : for Pajamas and a yawning emote.
Could I get a novelty that is kinda like the Bouquet of Roses -- but have it be a steaming cup of coffee or cocoa comes out for me to hold and/or drink ?Also , I second for the Umbrella Glider like Mary Poppins style or an umbrella as a Novelty Item.Lastly a Snowball Launcher type gun , for fun , though a weapon might be a great idea ? Please - with maybe AIr Nerf gun sounds and will function in Costume Brawl ?? Maybe could have the similar animations to the pop gun that throws the birthday cakes ?Thanks!