So first of I set a goal to check all the classes in the game all the specializations in PVE so I can settle up with the ones I like in each class
This time is thief I played the core Thief from the beginning and I first wanted to check out Deadeye and then move on to the Daredevil
But to be honest I had some weird experience playing it. Also what drove me to try the deadeye was the idea of holding a sniper and let's don't forget the different videos all over YouTube showing the "one shot" build in wvw and I think in pve too, which I still don't know how it works.
Lets start with the experience
1) Too squishy : Is it only me? or does it have to be that way ? I mean I run full berserker in PVE and my health its up to 11k even from lower lvl mobs I can be a 1 hit target.
2) You only have 1 target at a time which in some situations it can be pretty challenging
3) Still don't understand how to use the "Malice" . And I feel that by not knowing I deal less dmg !
I really love the idea of holding a sniper but having Pistol/PIstol is it more effective than holding a rifle?? Also what is a good swamp combination to have??
To sum up ,that was my experience with the Deadeye so far, to be honest I tried it even in the beta of PoF and I was really excited but having it now I feel the only advantage point to have a deadeye is the WvW or PvP (which I don't really play) . But even with that, even by playing the Deadeye in pve ! Is there a better way to not be that squishy? Is there a build out there that I can use to deal a good amount of dmg on mobs and just not be dead for most of the time?
Also If anyone has the time I would really love to know some more things such as...
1) Some tips about any build or what is the correct way to use the Deadeye in PvE or WvW
2) What are considered a great combo ??
3) How does Malice works ?
4) How does the 1 Hit works in WvW ?
5) I really love the idea of holding a sniper but having Pistol/PIstol is it more effective than holding a rifle?? Also what is a good swamp combination to have??
If you have any Links in mind that you think they can help please share them.