Black Lion Trading Post: Difficulty selling [Merged]

kathy.8291

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This has been happening, on the EU side at least, since before the last patch - long waiting times before the green confirmation window pops up after a sell listing, sell listings giving the red error popup for no discernible reason then working smoothly when trying again immediately afterwards.

@Jukens.1693 said:It often lags when selling an item and often doesnt. Also gives an error when selling with no apparent reason, failing the selling of the item.

The error comes from the previous transaction lagging so long it still hadn't finished. When you actually get the item/money from the previous one, it doesn't give you any errors.

I tried to sell some items a few days ago and they disappeared. I pressed Sell and waited a long time, then got an error message about can't get access to the login server. When I looked at my inventory, the items were gone, but they weren't in the Trading Post's Current Transactions and History tabs

I never got money for them

Since the new patch, I've had trouble selling things on the black lion trading post. It takes FOREVER to sell 1 item to get the Green Success Box. My drivers are up to date. This is the only issue I have in the game. Is anyone else having this same issue. It takes FOREVER to sell 1 item.

@kathy.8291 said:Since the new patch, I've had trouble selling things on the black lion trading post. It takes FOREVER to sell 1 item to get the Green Success Box. My drivers are up to date. This is the only issue I have in the game. Is anyone else having this same issue. It takes FOREVER to sell 1 item.

I'm have the same issue... The response times can be slow, and sometimes stall out... I have to manually close the trade windows at times for the transaction to complete, or register.

Not sure if there is a lot more traffic causing issues, but something is going on.

Any update on this issue?

Just like everybody else, I sometimes (more often than not) have to wait up to 5s until the green confirmation screen pops up again after i listed something on the tp.

Its definately happening every single time when I am selling something and at the same time, a buy order fills or another listing sells. So if I send a listing or gold towards the trading post and at the same time, the trading post sends something to me, doesnt seem to handle 2 way traffic really well.

@Jura.2170 said:I tried to sell some items a few days ago and they disappeared. I pressed Sell and waited a long time, then got an error message about can't get access to the login server. When I looked at my inventory, the items were gone, but they weren't in the Trading Post's Current Transactions and History tabs

I never got money for them

I have had this happen so many times since the sigil update that im really cautious selling expensive items on the trading post now.

Problem still exists. I cant believe its taken them longer then a month to get to the bottom of this. the previous update kinda worked it was still laggy but a great improvement over the update that changed all the things with sigils or runes. Now its almost back to the same level. I just waiting for 5 seconds for items to be placed on the market every time i put something up.