What new/changed Sigils/Runes do you guys like? - Page 3 — Guild Wars 2 Forums

What new/changed Sigils/Runes do you guys like?

13>

Comments

• Tinnel.4369Tinnel.4369 Member ✭✭✭✭

@EnderzShadow.2506 said:

@Eleazar.9478 said:
    So runes of sanctuary work with troll ungent made a bunker soulbeast with menders amulet and ws/nm moa, qz, dolyak, one wolf, axe war, sword axe

Sanctuary works with all heals.
    I mean ALL.
    Fernhound Regen.
    Merged soulbeast heals
    Druid staff 3
    Utilities that give Regen.
    Traited shouts that give Regen.
    Warhorn 5
    if someone else gives you heals, aye, the more the merrier.

Regen doesn't seem to be giving me barrier in WvW. Am I missing something?

• Do you know if "Block projectiles" from Whirling Defense is considered a block for Rune of the Defender?
    Did anyone test?

Thank you!

• EnderzShadow.2506EnderzShadow.2506 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Tinnel.4369 said:

@EnderzShadow.2506 said:

@Eleazar.9478 said:
    So runes of sanctuary work with troll ungent made a bunker soulbeast with menders amulet and ws/nm moa, qz, dolyak, one wolf, axe war, sword axe

Sanctuary works with all heals.
    I mean ALL.
    Fernhound Regen.
    Merged soulbeast heals
    Druid staff 3
    Utilities that give Regen.
    Traited shouts that give Regen.
    Warhorn 5
    if someone else gives you heals, aye, the more the merrier.

Regen doesn't seem to be giving me barrier in WvW. Am I missing something?

It's not much compared to bigger heals, but it's there in PvP.
    Let us know if there is a difference. Try it in pvp also.

mhm, ok, sure, whatever you say, no after you, I insist, no really, please, be my guest,

• Durzlla.6295Durzlla.6295 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Dragonzhunter.8506 said:
    Do you know if "Block projectiles" from Whirling Defense is considered a block for Rune of the Defender?
    Did anyone test?

Thank you!

I tried testing this in the PvP lobby against the thief NPC and it didn’t seem to give the healing while using whirling defense, So I think it needs to be an actual “block”.

"But my children sing to me. Listen. They sing dark, delicious notes about power and family. As their mother, I have to grant them their wish."

• Dragonzhunter.8506Dragonzhunter.8506 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 3, 2018

@Durzlla.6295 said:

Do you know if "Block projectiles" from Whirling Defense is considered a block for Rune of the Defender?
    Did anyone test?

Thank you!

I tried testing this in the PvP lobby against the thief NPC and it didn’t seem to give the healing while using whirling defense, So I think it needs to be an actual “block”.

Thank you, @Durzlla.6295 . The thief attacks were projectiles? Maybe we should try vs projectiles attacks, maybe it works in these way.

• Durzlla.6295Durzlla.6295 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 4, 2018

@Durzlla.6295 said:

Did anyone test?

Thank you!

Thank you, @Durzlla.6295 . The thief attacks were projectiles? Maybe we should try vs projectiles attacks, maybe it works in these way.

yeah the thief npc just spams unload, so i figured it'd be the easiest way to test it, i'll double check again in a few min, just realized i didn't look at the combat log, so i just wanna be sure.

EDIT: Ok i retested, i guess they either removed the defender rune or i used the guardian one since it also said "on block" because i couldn't find defender this time... However, guardian runes do not work with it, so i would imagine it wouldn't work with defender either since it's technically not a block effect.

"But my children sing to me. Listen. They sing dark, delicious notes about power and family. As their mother, I have to grant them their wish."

• @EnderzShadow.2506 said:
    Defender sounds nuts for a couple classes outside of the ranger.
    Guard? Holy...

Definitely pondering it. So many chocolates, so little time....

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.